Dissenter | Comment on any page on the internet

Author Topic: Dissenter | Comment on any page on the internet  (Read 4916 times)

Dissenter | Comment on any page on the internet

In light of the recent online censorship across several websites, including Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Google and other mainstream social media sites, Gab created a new program that can leave comments on ANY website, ANY page. Pages that never had comment sections to begin with, now have comments. Comment anywhere, anytime. All you need is a Gab account and the Dissenter plugin. When you want to comment on any page on the internet, just click the dissenter icon or go to the dissenter website and copy and paste the url there. The plugin is certainly easier, but some people may need to do the URL option atleast once to enable comment sections on pages that do not currently have any comments.

Dissenter is the the comment section that cannot be controlled by the media titans, and it also adds comment sections on websites that cannot implement them or afford to. This is a genius creation, a truly genius implementation.

This is a genius creation, a truly genius implementation.
can't wait to scroll down on every page and see a hearty broth of alt right propaganda coupled with illegal child research and random twitch tv links. take that... censorship

can't wait to scroll down on every page and see a hearty broth of alt right propaganda coupled with illegal child research and random twitch tv links. take that... censorship
If you don't like what's being said, you're welcome to join gab, and the conversations on these pages.

If you don't like what's being said, you're welcome to join gab, and the conversations on these pages.
i literally checked those links right now and ive never been less surprised to see you openly support some alternative crackjob tool that is flooded to the brim with conservative narration. like earlier when i checked out Brave i was like "oh man what libertarian garbage can i find here" and i was super surprised to see absolutely no political bullstuff on it and for a second i had to pour cold water on my face to see if i was dreaming. but inception totems aside this entire thread has reminded me that i am still present on this beautiful planet

thank you for averting yet another of my many existential crises, master matthew. now i can happily watch the 10-20 regulars of this forum ridicule you for being such a loving handicap

i literally checked those links right now and ive never been less surprised to see you openly support some alternative crackjob tool that is flooded to the brim with conservative narration. like earlier when i checked out Brave i was like "oh man what libertarian garbage can i find here" and i was super surprised to see absolutely no political bullstuff on it and for a second i had to pour cold water on my face to see if i was dreaming. but inception totems aside this entire thread has reminded me that i am still present on this beautiful planet

thank you for averting yet another of my many existential crises, master matthew. now i can happily watch the 10-20 regulars of this forum ridicule you for being such a loving handicap

I only found brave because of dissenter.

dissenter is not purely political.

anyways this tool is amazing because it collects all the social rejects into some hidden commenting interface. finally i can browse an internet populated by sane people while all the quasimodos fester underneath my feet in the third party comment sewer

dissenter is not purely political.
its entirely political. literally every post on dissenter's website is political and includes a comment from a conservative user. dissenter is for conservative users with a persecution complex and nobody else. you can tell because its only conservative users with persecution complexes that manage to get themselves immediately banned from every social media platform. you're a clear case of every single cookie cutter creep in that collective of conservative crybabies, alliteration not intended
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 01:02:39 PM by PhantOS »

anyways this tool is amazing because it collects all the social rejects into some hidden commenting interface. finally i can browse an internet populated by sane people while all the quasimodos fester underneath my feet in the third party comment sewer
its entirely political. literally every post on dissenter's website is political and includes a comment from a conservative user. dissenter is for conservative users with a persecution complex and nobody else. you can tell because its only conservative users with persecution complexes that manage to get themselves immediately banned from every social media platform. you're a prime example
This is an extremely elitist attitude. Anyone you disagree with gets banned and your happy about that, but at the same time no one is actually getting banned for disagreeing with the political views and social views you have. No, they have a "Persecution Complex".

Yes, dissenter was made on the idea of putting comment sections available for people to talk since places banned them, but dissenter doesn't need to only hit that one goal. Especially now since this idea expands way past just politics, you can post reviews on pages that don't have review sections. You can post anywhere, for any reason. But you would rather ignore that, decide not to use it because the people you don't like overwhelmingly use it. The irony being if more people used it for more than politics, your problem would be solved. But your problem really isn't that it has conservatives as a majority, your problem it's that it has conservatives at all. That is elitist, and that is extremist. And the fact you celebrate that they get banned and removed from the internet, that is persecution.

The idea that conservatives aren't being persecuted is both ridiculous and contradicted by your own logic and actions.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 01:11:09 PM by Master Matthew² »

conservatives don't get banned because they're conservative, they get banned because they are conservative and handicapped. there are plenty of conservative users who have twitter and post their opinions while remaining unbanned because they know that the service they are using has terms of service and they should respect them if they want to post. the people that get banned from websites know about the terms of service but choose not to abide to them. these are people who don't like rules; they don't like order or being respectful. all they care about is their own agenda and they'll download a comment-anywhere extension just to further along their agenda unopposed.

i don't like dissenter because those kind of people reside there, not because its full of conservatives. dissenter is the perfect tool for exiled stuffposters to continue swinging their richard around post-ban, whether conservative or liberal. like every other normal ass person here, i would like to interface with the people who don't get banned, because it shows that they're normal ass people. call me elitist. i call it standards
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 01:21:21 PM by PhantOS »

conservatives don't get banned because they're conservative, they get banned because they are conservative and handicapped. there are plenty of conservative users who have twitter and post their opinions while remaining unbanned because they know that the service they are using has terms of service and they should respect them if they want to post. the people that get banned from websites know about the terms of service but choose not to abide to them. these are people who don't like rules; they don't like order or being respectful. all they care about is their own agenda and they'll download a comment-anywhere extension just to further along their agenda unopposed.

i don't like dissenter because those kind of people reside there, not because its full of conservatives. dissenter is the perfect tool for exiled stuffposters to continue swinging their richard around post-ban, whether conservative or liberal. like every other normal ass person here, i would like to interface with the people who don't get banned, because it shows that they're normal ass people. call me elitist. i call it standards
Haven't you been banned, isn't this account an Alt?

Haven't you been banned, isn't this account an Alt?
Haven't you stuff your pants, isn't your diaper full?

god why are you such a shill all the goddamn time

phantos ripping matthew a new one