Author Topic: overwatch stole my trench class  (Read 1014 times)

so i hosted a server like a year ago which was supposed to be a reboot to gytyffff's trench ctf and i made a special class because there wasn't enough medical strategy in the gamemode. so i called it medic mac and it was a medic with a burst fire rifle and a healing grenade launcher
Medic Mac
The only healing class in the game, Medic Mac can use its healing grenade to keep teammates and itself in top shape. However, the healing powers don't discriminate, and can accidentally heal enemies too, so it must watch its fire.
i thought this was a good idea and You(DestroyerOfBlocks) said it was an interesting concept which is awesome because You hates me and he hates everything i made and that was the only compliment he ever gave me

i guess blizzard caught wind

they even stole the name! mac is short for mack which is gaelic for son, and baptiste means 'one who baptizes' and when you baptize someone they are born again therefore being a son of god... they thought they were clever

wheres my loving royalty blizzard? you thought you could jack my awesome burst fire healing grenade class and just get away with it without me noticing? forget you! im going to plant an immortality field outside your headquarters and unload on your office building with a minigun. lets see those walls protect you against my amplification matrix you cunts
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 12:24:53 PM by PhantOS »

What does the scouter say about his power level?

sorry fam but im loving Baptiste

sorry fam but im loving Baptiste
sorry but you're getting sloppy seconds girl because im eating him up right now irl

They stole more than just your idea

tf2 and OW actually are interconnected, the gray mann robots became omnics, vishkar was founded by the blu engineer, and demoman moved to Haiti and raised a family and baptiste is his great grandson

tf2 and OW actually are interconnected, the gray mann robots became omnics, vishkar was founded by the blu engineer, and demoman moved to Haiti and raised a family and baptiste is his great grandson
this is now official canon

this seems canon

sorry but you're getting sloppy seconds girl because im eating him up right now irl
jokes on you he forgeted this pusillanimous individual before he was even revealed

What does the scouter say about his power level?

he actually did it the absolute madman