YANG 2020

Author Topic: YANG 2020  (Read 5466 times)

how to kill the firearms market and usher in a new age of underground arms dealing: yanggang edition

that would just inflate his ego
Master Matthew can't handle 1 round with me

Y'all don't even want to fix the country, you just want free stuff. Enjoy your welfare check and your loving stuffty life.
fix this friend
B?)

r u mad?
I'm living in a forgetin movie. Idiocracy.

No longer is anything based on policy, it's based on dude Bros getting their meat off and getting free stuff.

No longer is anything based on policy, it's based on dude Bros getting their meat off and getting free stuff.
Matt is so far up his ass that he is currently crawling through his intestines.

have you tried being a hero?

it's ironic that you bring up idiocracy, because nobody is here is stupid enough to legitimately engage with you about politicalstuff, you've formed preconceived notions about everyone's beliefs based on their stuffposting

how to kill the firearms market and usher in a new age of underground arms dealing: yanggang edition

no quicker way to win over the dems hearts then with feelgood diatribes about the latest moral outrage :")

do u know im actually an esoteric fascistic anarcho capitalist

Dunning-Kruger effect

honestly  no one is a forgetin good pick in 2020

except kayne 2020 baby