Author Topic: [Vehicle] SX-5 Sashimi '91 - Classic sporty roadster!  (Read 10070 times)

my first car and, actually, my first (complete) model in Blender!

features:
- animated steering wheel!
- popup headlights!
- brakelights!
- nimble but drifty handling for sweet cornering speed!
- uhhhh it has 4 wheels that spin
- not much else. sorry :(

BIGGIE THANKS TO:
- Teneksi for motivating me to make one, and helping out a TON especially considering most scripting for this stuff was by him
- irrel, masterlegodude, trinko, conan, and plenty of other BCC members for helping me out with modeling and such as well
- the BCC and other friends in general for the support
- mazda for apparently just loving releasing their car's blueprints on the internet

based on the Mazda MX-5 Miata/Eunos Roadster incase you've been living under a dwayne johnson and didn't recognize yet

dmoleaod
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:06:24 PM by Remanedur »

is a very nice car :D i'm proud of u
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:45:28 AM by gr8dayseth »

Again: I've never seen something so smooth (and stylish) in this game. Well done.

Again: I've never seen something so smooth (and stylish) in this game. Well done.
thanks! and yeah, i kinda tackled a car like this for the express purpose of challenging the whole "blockland cars have to be the angular ones" idea

do a ford focus SE perfect for traveling around shadow moses island next

woa hi haven't seen u in a while

Real good stuff here!

extremely high quality for a first mod, and for a mod in general tbh

woa hi haven't seen u in a while
Hello! Nice to see you again.

Thank you for this. Now I can recreate my fantasy of being a gay hairstylist in Blockland.

t r a c k   d a y   b r o