Author Topic: slayer: team-specific checkpoints and team-specific friendly fire  (Read 1136 times)

im requesting an update to slayer or a slayer mod that adds checkpoints that only a certain team can use and an option to allow only specific teams to commit friendly fire

current slayer topic is too old to reply to

I know that you are able to have specific team checkpoints using vce it check their team variable and stuff.

I know that you are able to have specific team checkpoints using vce it check their team variable and stuff.
long story short: no

its pretty simple tbh
okay
long story long: i dont actually need team-specific checkpoints, but my friend does. he wants them because making checkpoints locked behind team doors is a hassle and the other team can just sneak in behind someone anyway, and he never enables vce on his server because he doesnt like that it can be used to spam.

vce can be used to spam.
i thought default events did too?

okay
long story long: i dont actually need team-specific checkpoints, but my friend does. he wants them because making checkpoints locked behind team doors is a hassle and the other team can just sneak in behind someone anyway, and he never enables vce on his server because he doesnt like that it can be used to spam.
Set wrench events to admin only:
Code: [Select]
$Pref::Server::WrenchEventsAdminOnly = "1";Now use vce to solve your problem.