Author Topic: Factorio 0.17 Multiplayer Game  (Read 1746 times)

Sup cigaretteors
I wanna host a Factorio game, post if you'd be down to play. Leave suggestions for map settings and what not. Open to mods if they aren't overly complicated, I'm not in the mood for bobs and stuff

Discord link

Current Mod List

Rampant (AIDS biters disabled)
Endgame Combat
Nanobots
Unlimited Resources (Diminishing)
Alien Biomes
Scorched Earth
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:29:14 PM by Deus Ex »

rampage (no infernos or nuclear biters), rso, endless resources (the one that prevents going under 100% yield), endgame combat

rampage (no infernos or nuclear biters), rso, endless resources (the one that prevents going under 100% yield), endgame combat

what is rampage
and I think the revamped world gen generates resources fine now, I haven't used RSO since 0.17

what is rampage
and I think the revamped world gen generates resources fine now, I haven't used RSO since 0.17
o ok

rampage gives biters better ai overall (wave-based attacking, building up an attack force outside your walls before actually attacking (letting you detect an attack wave/siege base formation before it actually happens), sieging by setting up a base near your walls (even under radar view), retreating and getting reinforcements, etc) + adds a bunch of new biter types like flying biters, fire biters, poison biters, nuclear biters etc.
also lets you disable spitters being able to shoot over walls (which makes walls actually serve a purpose)

it can get pretty crazy, ive heard problems regarding dealing with inferno and nuclear biters as they can easily wreck your base/make places uninhabitable, but you can disable them selectively.
basically they add more challenge when dealing with biters that isn't just "spam walls and turret creep".

its also why you probably want to run it with endgame combat, cause vanilla military generally wont cut it when it comes to dealing with the smarter AI/extra biter types. endgame combat provides research like reinforced walls, some extra turret types, and increased turret range, which does wonders.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:04:24 PM by Conan »

Interesting, maybe I'll use that on the server. I'd like to get at least 3 people down for it though

I would be down for it. Ive been waiting to play Factorio in multiplayer for a while.

I would be down for it. Ive been waiting to play Factorio in multiplayer for a while.

noice

yea i'd play too i guess

i've never gotten past steam engine power in factorio but im game

my factories suck donkey richard but god id love to manifest destiny on some illegal aliens

Discord link for y'all cause I'm not in the mood to send out individual PMs

Will update OP with it for anyone interested

Join and we can further discus modding and availability

dm me if the server goes up, also post a mod list here

hell yeah