March is a stupid name for a month.

Author Topic: March is a stupid name for a month.  (Read 1698 times)

because english is a stupid language (which i1 get2 to3 say4 because my language is unnecessarily complicated5)
except the months are almost the same everywhere but i still like an excuse to diss the english language
Can confirm

At least its not german

God dutch is so loving handicapped. I hope there will be one day I never have to speak it ever again. literally all of my friends agree and we always speak english in group chats.

bro why is it called OCTOber when its the 10th month huh huh huh? cant answer that can you liberal
Bro.....that only works on octopus idiot

bro why is it called OCTOber when its the 10th month huh huh huh? cant answer that can you liberal
forget you julius augustus caesar eat a richard and take your months with you, make october the 8th month again

don't forget about the hidden lost month, smarch

it used to be the 8th month, but then a salad added two more before it like an absolute loving handicap

As a March brother I’m telling you here and now to please die.

it used to be the 8th month, but then a salad added two more before it like an absolute loving handicap
we need to go back in time and collapse the roman empire early

March? More like Marge.