halo: the master chief collection coming to pc

Author Topic: halo: the master chief collection coming to pc  (Read 5853 times)

All this hype, but no one has mentioned the revival of the modding community. As a CE modmaker, my mind is blown.

All this hype, but no one has mentioned the revival of the modding community. As a CE modmaker, my mind is blown.

You know what this means? HALO 3 WITH A FRESH ACTIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY BABY.
Finally I'll be able to re-live the glory days of the late-2000s: the age before I grew up and realized how hellish existence itself is. ESCAPISM, HO!

this nig gets it

Where's my raw, unadulterated Fat Kid game and map

HOLY FUXK THEY ARE REMASTERING HALO REACH YEEEEEESSSSS

HOLY FUXK THEY ARE REMASTERING HALO REACH YEEEEEESSSSS
It's not really a remaster, like with Halo 3 on the Xbox One X, they're just enhancing and upscaling it to be 1080p compatible

Which is still good, but i just wanted to clarify that

It's not really a remaster, like with Halo 3 on the Xbox One X, they're just enhancing and upscaling it to be 1080p compatible

Most remasters are usually just resolution and texture bumps anyway so thats fine. Anyway being able to play Halo Reach at 4K 140fps is still an incredibly massive improvement from the 720p at times sub-30fps original.

holy stuff i can finally finish my halo reach machinima that i started years ago

I am hyped. loving finally after years Microsoft finally pulls their heads out of their asses and gives us PC ports for pretty much all the Halo games.

Imagine if it was mod friendly and had a workshop on Steam. The possibilities would be endless and we would seriously have something like custom edition for all the Halo games.

Model porting to games like Gmod would also be a lot easier. And, we would be able to make our own campaigns and weapons and all that stuff. It's gonna be the glory days all over again guys!

Nice, is it possible to transfer forge worlds with cloud save?

People were able to mod AI into forge on the xbox 360. I wanted it on PC just so I wouldn't have to mod my 360 hardware to use AI in forge.

i fuqing creemd my pants .

hate to bust everyone's balls but

Hell yea looks like im still ballin

i probably get my legendary edition flame too