halo: the master chief collection coming to pc

Author Topic: halo: the master chief collection coming to pc  (Read 5852 times)

hate to bust everyone's balls but

As someone who has lived through the Games for Windows Live days, this does not surprise me in the slightest. Never knew why GFWL got as much criticism as it did, though.

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/136290298522370048/555231100436348943/unknown.png[/img]
I'm actually fine with this, i hope it means that stats and achievements will sync between platforms

Hell yea looks like im still ballin

i probably get my legendary edition flame too
holy forget if i get my blue flame and recon armor on Pc im gonna stuff

It's not really a remaster, like with Halo 3 on the Xbox One X, they're just enhancing and upscaling it to be 1080p compatible

Which is still good, but i just wanted to clarify that

if u are like me and still have a 360 with reach hooked up this is just as good because that  game is like 480p

I'm actually fine with this, i hope it means that stats and achievements will sync between platforms
Me too, especially because on 5 and reach I have a stuff ton of progression done. If I can't hop on 5 and immediately have my rookie armor, I'm going to be loving fuming

All this hype, but no one has mentioned the revival of the modding community. As a CE modmaker, my mind is blown.
Honestly, I don't know if modding is going to be feasible. Many companies have been increasingly anti-mod in their games, I'm not sure if microsoft's new leaf is going to include modding.

If I can't hop on 5 and immediately have my rookie armor, I'm going to be loving fuming
Halo 5 is already on PC, but it's just forge and custom games

I don't think the full game will be available any time soon, but you have whatever armor and weapon skins you have equipped from the console version

stupid
Just create an Xbox account and you'll be able to play probably. You probably don't even need to touch an Xbox to do so. (in theory at least)

i literally see no problem with this, you're not paying for gold membership and it's probably to do crossplay and syncing of achievements, etc with other versions of the game
Honestly, I don't know if modding is going to be feasible. Many companies have been increasingly anti-mod in their games, I'm not sure if microsoft's new leaf is going to include modding.
many people feared that microsoft was going to kill minecraft modding when they bought the game. they didn't.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:44:51 PM by Mr Queeba »

FYI you don't have to pay for Xbox Live on PC and its been the same case for Microsoft's other games on Windows 10.

everyone should have a games for windows live account. how else did you play gta 4 on pc?

eldewrito didn't die in vain