Author Topic: halo: the master chief collection coming to pc  (Read 5847 times)

Halo 5 is already on PC, but it's just forge and custom games

I don't think the full game will be available any time soon, but you have whatever armor and weapon skins you have equipped from the console version
I don't think it'll be ready anytime soon, but I would be surprised if it was more than a year away; especially with the announcement of Halo Infinite. Halo 5 got included in MCC on xbone a good while ago

Halo 5 got included in MCC on xbone a good while ago
Excuse me?

Halo 5 got included in MCC on xbone a good while ago
I don't think it did? Not from what I remember.

Excuse me?
Pretty sure it did, here's even an exclusive halo 5 armor for completing all of MCC's campaigns on legendary or something like that. I could be wrong, but I know in fact that armor exists, and it doesn't make sense to me that you'd get that reward for completing campaigns in a collection of all the halo games in a game that's not in the collection

There is armor you can unlock in Halo 5 through the MCC, but the way it does that is that it checks your account for the required achievements, and it can do that because they're both titles developed by 343 Industries, it's not actually a part of the MCC

There is armor you can unlock in Halo 5 through the MCC, but the way it does that is that it checks your account for the required achievements, and it can do that because they're both titles developed by 343 Industries, it's not actually a part of the MCC
Well yeah I know how an achievement system such as that works, but I figured that meant the Halo 5 was in MCC. I don't own the MCC, so I was just assuming. Either way I'd like to see Halo 5 on PC, but learning this it might not ever come judging the Infinite teaser which is confirmed for PC.

so that's a no to my deluxe pre-order bonuses (eternal flame, recon head) being in the PC version of Reach?

big shoutout to the devs of this port, love it so much when i can read articles like this

tfw you are incapable of working for bungie at the time they had a pizzapocalypse :pensive:

hmm forget me i meamt 343 im handicap uhg goddamnit i cant bleiev| itim a failure

https://youtu.be/WSQkbUo16CE

first gameplay footage of halo reach running on pc