Author Topic: HALO REACH ON PC  (Read 3549 times)

WHO CARES HALO REACH PC

lol the worst halo made by bungie

lol the worst halo made by bungie
this fucjing guy is STILL not over the aim bloom

nothin beats halo 2 but reach was still fun

Is this... Is this how a dream comming to frution feels like... For years i wanted to play halo but... But now it is within my grasp...

Is this... Is this how a dream comming to frution feels like... For years i wanted to play halo but... But now it is within my grasp...
i wonder how much mg of dopamine will be released in my brain when im flying in a banshee around loving Spire again

nothin beats halo 2 but reach was still fun
Halo 3 was the best IMO

But you can still play Halo 2 on PC until the MCC comes out on PC via Project Cartographer

imagine unironically thinking any halo other than reach is the best

Halo 5 is the superior Halo

bruh is it possible to overdose on dopamine cause i feel like its gonna happen when im finally able to play reach        again           on the PC

Halo 5 is the superior Halo
I actually think Halo 5 has the best multiplayer experience yet. Iron sights, climbing/sprinting, a giant weapon pool; I feel that Halo 5 accomplished making you actually feel like a super soldier. I love all of the games, but I'll easily take Halo 5's multiplayer over the rest

Had both Halo Reach and Halo 3 on Xbox 360 but didn't really play them much. I've been told Halo 4 was kinda stuff though.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:08:14 PM by JumboMuffin »