HALO REACH ON PC

Author Topic: HALO REACH ON PC  (Read 3575 times)

Halo 3 was the best IMO

you could play four players locally on Halo 2 but only two players on Halo 3

Halo 5 is the superior Halo
1 player per xbox...

playin shooters with your bros is the best part of halo c'mon you guys

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 03:42:54 AM by Defendor »

Had both Halo Reach and Halo 3 on Xbox 360 but didn't really play them much. I've been told Halo 4 was kinda stuff though.
4 definitely has the worst multiplayer experience, but one of my favorite campaigns.

4 definitely has the worst multiplayer experience, but one of my favorite campaigns.
4's multiplayer just looked an felt muddy and gross, it's like the Smash Bros. Brawl of the Halo series

And i couldn't take the campaign seriously because i feel that it tried too hard to humanize the faceless, badass, super soldier character that occasionally delivers witty quips and one-liners, had those pointless QTE moments to start and end the game, that Librarian character that looked like a rejected Star Wars character, and had that 'escape the exploding Death Star' segment

Also, the Prometheans just seemed kind of bland to me, and Halo 5 made me hate them even more because the knights and the warden being absolute bullet sponges
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 07:47:23 PM by Masterlegodude »

I actually think Halo 5 has the best multiplayer experience yet. Iron sights, climbing/sprinting, a giant weapon pool; I feel that Halo 5 accomplished making you actually feel like a super soldier. I love all of the games, but I'll easily take Halo 5's multiplayer over the rest
Halo 5 sucks horse rooster

At least Halo 5's multiplayer was an improvement over 4's, but i don't feel like it's "the best", i still prefer Halo 3's

But the campaign was bad and mostly forgettable

4's multiplayer just looked an felt muddy and gross, it's like the Smash Bros. Brawl of the Halo series

And i couldn't take the campaign seriously because i feel that it tried too hard to humanize the faceless, badass, super soldier character that occasionally delivers witty quips and one-liners, had those pointless QTE moments to start and end the game, that Librarian character that looked like a rejected Star Wars character, and had that 'escape the exploding Death Star' segment

Also, the Prometheans just seemed kind of bland to me, and Halo 5 made me hate them even more because the knights and the warden being absolute bullet sponges
The warden is particularly spongey, but knights are easier to deal with than even hunters - you just need to shoot their critical points. If you don't do that they will of course take years to kill.

At least Halo 5's multiplayer was an improvement over 4's, but i don't feel like it's "the best", i still prefer Halo 3's

But the campaign was bad and mostly forgettable
I liked the plot but disliked how it was delivered. I don't give a forget about fireteam osiris, and Locke putting up any sort of fight against chief made no sense; not because it's chief, but because chief is a spartan 2. Spartan 2's had the most physical prowess hands down, if anyones visor was gonna get smashed it should have been Locke's. Plus the campaign didn't do that good of a job explaining what the real problem is, leaving most people clueless.

I do like that Cortana is infected, because this alludes to the return of the flood (gravemind infected her). This also makes sense/is plausible because the Domain was not destroyed, for you go to it in the end of the campaign, and the Domain is biological architecture and should have been destroyed by the Halo. Also plausible because the Halo was not completed and pretty much self destructed after being fired.

imagine unironically thinking any halo other than reach is the best

imagine being a little babby whos first halo was gaylo reach

this fucjing guy is STILL not over the aim bloom

Armour lock can eat stuff and die.

Also the only usable weapon is the DMR. everything else is stuff in comparison.

imagine being a little babby whos first halo was gaylo reach
umm my first halo was 3 forgeter... and halo reach was the first halo game to have actually balanced multiplayer

i swear to the father, son, and holy spirit that i will go into deep depression on the off chance that the pc version is rated mixed or below within the first week

I remember back in middle school we were given laptops which back in I guess 2009 were just window XPs
(In 7th grade they gave the newer kids Windows 7 laptops) and we were told to use them for educational uses

...It didn't took long for the guys in the school to start emulating games and before long, someone somehow purchased and probably downloaded Halo Reach Multiplayer clients and gave it to other kids and from there,
the entire middle school during lunch and nutrition was playing on Halo Reach Multiplayer.

I didn't get the chance to play because the guy who owned both game and client was a jerk towards me and didn't want me to play with the other kids. (Bullying you might as well say)

But it's very cool to see said game on steam now

sorry for blogposting aaaaa

Armour lock can eat stuff and die.

Also the only usable weapon is the DMR. everything else is stuff in comparison.
true true true
ive never used armor lock successfully tho i always just sit there and then get shot lol

umm my first halo was 3 forgeter... and halo reach was the first halo game to have actually balanced multiplayer

lolno get the forget outta here. DMR was OP af and made every other weapon pointless. Turned BTB into a potshot fest

lolno get the forget outta here. DMR was OP af and made every other weapon pointless. Turned BTB into a potshot fest
sorry you're talking to someone who goes killionaire with concussion rifle on almost every game. Good luck getting your dmr headshots on me when I'm juggling your ass off the map

I liked the grenade launcher