a discussion about reddit and outrage culture

Author Topic: a discussion about reddit and outrage culture  (Read 3192 times)

r/The_Donald is pretty good, tbh.
I love how in a thread against outrage culture, ya chuckleforgets flipped stuff over this post. Kek. 👌👌👌

I love how in a thread against outrage culture, ya chuckleforgets flipped stuff over this post. Kek. 👌👌👌
two people quoted you, stop being an attention whore

stressing that this isnt about politics, reddit and politics is a whole different and more frustrating topic but at least its blockable
read op

Unpopular opinion but I like reddit
The internet community for the majority is toxic, but I find smaller communities are proportionally more toxic
If you have a stuff opinion on a small community, you get stuff on a lot more than a large community in a sea of other stuffty opinions
Smaller communities are more influenced by a set number than a larger community
Sure, there's physically more bland/repetitive content and outrage-stuff on reddit, but more tolerable
Just avoid politics and most news subreddits and you'll be fine
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:24:06 PM by Capella »

so this is you admitting you only post for attention? you must be real lonely irl if you're desperate for attention here.

also nobody flipped stuff, everyone just ignored it
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 12:50:56 PM by Conan »

reddit forgetin blows and i hate everythin about it