New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.

Author Topic: New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.  (Read 11259 times)

just watched and i think he forgetin killed more then columbine luckly i think hes locked up

[ img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/249445432848023552/555982228270874634/D1qwFZVWwAAcC17.png[/img]
there was a line and it was crossed too many times with this post

i can't loving believe what i'm reading

-snip-
The ENTIRE internet is a vehicle for right-wing radicalization. Lol, this is exactly what the forgeter that did this wanted.

honestly even though the shooting and livestreaming is far worse, the twitter response is terrible too. lashing out against unrelated people only spurs the extremists forward in feeling "unjustly attacked" and makes them more likely to pull stuff as well

The ENTIRE internet is a vehicle for right-wing radicalization. Lol, this is exactly what the forgeter that did this wanted.
yeah he reached his goal to start a new forgetin war

How old was this dude? Everything he's stated sounds like a teenager trying to be as edgy as possible.

50 people shot dead and all the pewdiepie fans are crying on twitter about how 'the media' is going to come for their overlord. get a loving grip.

Alright now that I know what's going on a bit more I'm speechless of what to say because I've never seen anything like this before god damn