New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.

Author Topic: New Zealand's confusing Christian Mosque gets shot up.  (Read 11241 times)

Please explain this "Christian mosque"

i imagine that's why it's called "confusing" in the title

oh boy... wow this is horrible

and now I'll me reminded of this when I listen to initial d :panda:

This... This is just disgusting... It makes me feel sick, it makes my head hurt and it just leaves me hopeless for humanity. I can't belive people would actually support theese actions. I am used to shooting jokes and humor like this... But this just makes me feel sick. I refuse to remember this monster's name and I hope he was alive and thrown in a lightless, empty cell. His only food being old bread, his only drink being some dirty water. No trial. No media covereage. His "Fight" being forgotten by all. He doesn't deserve death. He deserves to die a slow, boring death, rotting in his jail cell. 

Let's get one thing straight here. The alt left and right are no worse than another, they are a bunch of degenerates with mental health problems. Antifa riots in the streets like a bunch of animals while /pol simply hide on the internet like a bunch of degenerates sucking each other off on who posts the most tribal stuff. I knew something like this was going to happen, /pol is merely a chamber full of mentally ill degenerates.

The left are going to blame pewdiepie for this, of course, because that's what they do best. The media will suck them off and people are going to jump on the "forget Annoying Orange" bandwagon all over again, we need to reach a consensus here that both the left and right aren't going to solve anything any time soon
damn your centrist brain must be huge o_o

damn your centrist brain must be huge o_o
I never understood why people disliked centrists, could you clue me in?

Please explain this "Christian mosque"

Because Matthew is a handicap, it happened at a Mosque in Christchruch, New Zealand.

Because they think they stand for nothing if they don’t stand for a side.

Views on centrists are entirely subjective. To me it's just a case of cowardous & stupidiy by trying to compromise between what you believe in (good thing) vs the opposite party (bad thing). Oh, plus the historical tendency for centrists to always support fascist groups. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mostly people that try to argue like we need to "compromise" and look at "both sides" when on certain arguments you cant really make the case to do so

I mean its perfectly valid in some situations but theres some people that preach a kinda holier-than-thou "we need to find the middle ground on every single issue"

some situations where its not applicable for example: an ethnic genocide
-one side would be: kill all jews
-the other would say: no wtf thats terrible

and then some dipstuff centrist would be trying to equate both sides being the exact same thing when they are not at all.

one prime example of this is dave rubin

mostly people that try to argue like we need to "compromise" and look at "both sides" when on certain arguments you cant really make the case to do so

I mean its perfectly valid in some situations but theres some people that preach a kinda holier-than-thou "we need to find the middle ground on every single issue"

and then some dipstuff centrist would be trying to equate both sides being the exact same thing when they are not at all.

don't even get me started on horseshoe theory too

Views on centrists are entirely subjective. To me it's just a case of cowardous & stupidiy by trying to compromise between what you believe in (good thing) vs the opposite party (bad thing). Oh, plus the historical tendency for centrists to always support fascist groups. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is utterly ridiculous.
Most people who are centrists just see both sides of certain issues having points. IE abortion. You don't have to pick a side on that issue, both sides have valid points, and both sides are also kind of lunatics about it. This is the kind of stupidity that causes hyper polarized political environments. You're removing the ability to seek common ground by calling people who do so cowards. It's loving dumb. And what historical tendency for centrists to support fascist groups? That makes zero sense. Fascistic groups will tend to be to the extreme of one side. Sounds to me like you're referring to tepid, complacent people who just shrug and check out of debates during those times.

loving hell

ur alone on that one now please stop

im gonna have to hard agree with deus bere, but aide brings up a valid point about certain “issues”. those cases are pretty rare and far between though

those cases are pretty rare and far between though
super common with basically anything LGBTQ+

the smart idea would be to act civil about this but of course people gonna want more gun control and other want less gun control and this was done JUST to fuel the fire and its gonna backfire on us all