Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh

Poll

Are you?

Yes
5 (26.3%)
I am the magical chromosome genie, 43 end me.
5 (26.3%)
No
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh  (Read 5129 times)

Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh

Honrstly linux is so much better than Windex. Micronsofa is planning on going going multiplatform next gen, which means Wine 10 is too.in order to retain the PC superiority and avoid being overtaken by Nintendo, we should all insall Linux.

Thank you

Then I wouldn't be able to run 90% of my steam games

also Shuntaro Furukawa aint got stuff on my boy Bill Gates
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 07:53:41 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

also Shuntaro Furukawa aint got stuff on my boy Bill Gates
Bruh just use an emuwar. It worked for AustraliOS

just another master matthew thread

I've been on Fedora for months now. So yeah. Way ahead of you.

More like 40-60%. Proton is pretty dope.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 01:59:38 AM by Writer The Wolf »

Proton has been making huge strides in lowering this number. I'd reckon you can play close to half of all titles that were previously Windows-only just fine on Linux, and all you have to do is install the beta steam client and change a setting (because Proton is still considered a beta-only thing).

ubuntu made a girl drop out of college so no
i'm actually a really big linux nerd and i've tried a million god damn distros (i successfully installed gentoo on my first attempt!!!)
feel free to talk to me about anything linux related
also i can confirm that proton is really god damn good, and i also suggest using lutris
but either way master matthew is still drunk
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 08:07:51 AM by Mr Queeba »

honestly linux is fine, but if you think everyone should use linux you might be a nerd, and there's a high change I'm going to give you a wedgie this coming lunch time

linux is good for hosting and optimization but I’d never use it in any other situation really

hey, if you use these you're going to the gulag:
arch
manjaro
debian
raspian

ubuntu made a girl drop out of college so no
i'm actually a really big linux nerd and i've tried a million god damn distros (i successfully installed gentoo on my first attempt!!!)
feel free to talk to me about anything linux related
also i can confirm that proton is really god damn good, and i also suggest using lutris
but either way master matthew is still drunk

i really don't understand linux's purpose on this planet. its basically an incomplete operating system that everyone flocks to for some random ass reason. the entire operating system is one big low level console that 90% of linux users have no idea how to operate anyways but the 10% take the liberty to design higher level interfaces for the other 90% that think they're smart or something but are just incredibly loving dumb. the saddest part is that that 10% are hobbyist programmers which means they're almost guaranteed to have some form of autism or ADD and be a huge unironic nerd which is why every linux mod looks like some hacker paradise.

I dont understand it. Just use windows or apple, like it does literally everything faster and supports more stuff. The linux end user isn't some top hackerman, they're just skiddies who want to pretend like they are and install their hyper aesthetic slick ui

like what the forget is this?

how much of this information is important to anyone? how many memory leaks are you battling on your day to day exploration of linux?
thats really all there is to it. im gonna create my own distro called Cactius and all the window uis are going to be transparent and use courier for all text on every window and the wallpaper is going to be a low-poly cactus in a low poly desert rendered in blender in 10 minutes and embedded in the sand there's gonna be meters that show your blood sugar level and a radial dial that controls your AC in the bedroom. And then i'll get a million loving downloads because linux users are loving hacks with no purpose in life

if you use linux forget you and your family that probably treats you like an outcast
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:07:35 AM by PhantOS »

i really don't understand linux's purpose on this planet. its basically an incomplete operating system that everyone flocks to for some random ass reason. the entire operating system is one big low level console that 90% of linux users have no idea how to operate anyways but the 10% take the liberty to design higher level interfaces for the other 90% that think they're smart or something but are just incredibly loving dumb. the saddest part is that that 10% are hobbyist programmers which means they're almost guaranteed to have some form of autism or ADD and be a huge unironic nerd which is why every linux mod looks like some hacker paradise.

I dont understand it. Just use windows or apple, like it does literally everything faster and supports more stuff. The linux end user isn't some top hackerman, they're just skiddies who want to pretend like they are and install their hyper aesthetic slick ui

like what the forget is this?

how much of this information is important to anyone? how many memory leaks are you battling on your day to day exploration of linux?
thats really all there is to it. im gonna create my own distro called Cactius and all the window uis are going to be transparent and use courier for all text on every window and the wallpaper is going to be a low-poly cactus in a low poly desert rendered in blender in 10 minutes and embedded in the sand there's gonna be meters that show your blood sugar level and a radial dial that controls your AC in the bedroom. And then i'll get a million loving downloads because linux users are loving hacks with no purpose in life

if you use linux forget you and your family that probably treats you like an outcast
Lol, okay phantasm.

From my experience literally all arch users are nearly tin-foil hatters. Go and ask them, they think everything is spyware and their server OS protects them somehow