Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh

Poll

Are you?

Yes
5 (26.3%)
I am the magical chromosome genie, 43 end me.
5 (26.3%)
No
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh  (Read 5134 times)

rainmeter is for those aesthetic motherforgeters that phanto was talking about. literally the most autistic desktop statistics app ever

current linux user here and I gotta say that I don't like it. No games run on linux and when you tell people that they just say "download wine," but wine is a buggy mess that doesnt run half of my games. Doing everything through terminal is just dumb.

why do you like to hate everything that other people like?
first you hate jailbreak because its popular and now you hate linux because you cant understand it

that ones a meme lol

first you hate jailbreak because its popular and now you hate linux because you cant understand it
PhantOS is a troll

i dont hate jailbreak because its popular, i just don't understand why it's popular. i hate jailbreak because its boring as forget.

everyone on this forum has like the lowest of server standards and flocks to just the absolute worst and mindnumbingly boring gameloops in existence. i don't hate things because they're popular, i hate things because they're loving terrible and i can objectively prove that they're terrible every time. it just so happens that terrible servers are always in popularity because the majority of players are like 13 year old hacks like you
PhantOS is a troll
i take it your ideal brain exercise of the day is playing simon says in a prison for 8 minutes. nice!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 12:38:55 PM by PhantOS »

i dont hate jailbreak because its popular, i just don't understand why it's popular. i hate jailbreak because its boring as forget.i take it your ideal brain exercise of the day is playing simon says in a prison for 8 minutes. nice!
What's there to understand, you just need to learn to code.

What's there to understand, you just need to learn to code.
you don't know a single thing about coding what are you talking about lol? why are you even part of the discussion
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 12:41:52 PM by PhantOS »

how
he thinks that stating the most basic and universally understood observations about the quality of things is trolling because he's loving insert name here and his brain has been fully replaced with cheese puffs

he thinks that stating the most basic and universally understood observations about the quality of things is trolling because he's loving insert name here and his brain has been fully replaced with cheese puffs
he got that salad bowl noggin