Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh

Poll

Are you?

Yes
5 (26.3%)
I am the magical chromosome genie, 43 end me.
5 (26.3%)
No
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh  (Read 5290 times)

everyone on this forum has like the lowest of server standards and flocks to just the absolute worst and mindnumbingly boring gameloops in existence. i don't hate things because they're popular, i hate things because they're loving terrible and i can objectively prove that they're terrible every time. it just so happens that terrible servers are always in popularity because the majority of players are like 13 year old hacks like you
jesus man chill, you sound like an old geezer saying millenials dont appreciate the complexities of the world enough and are going to ruin humanity. there's no objectively bad part of jailbreak, just like there's no objectively bad part about anime or objectively bad part about modernist art. its just a different style of expression/entertainment catering to people of a certain mindset, in this case, people (usually kids) who want to experience a power trip/play as a dissident and be annoying to others.

all this talk about linux is making me want to give it another shot on my laptop, but it's such a hassle to install stuff since my USB drive barely works half the time

i dont hate jailbreak because its popular, i just don't understand why it's popular. i hate jailbreak because its boring as forget.

everyone on this forum has like the lowest of server standards and flocks to just the absolute worst and mindnumbingly boring gameloops in existence. i don't hate things because they're popular, i hate things because they're loving terrible and i can objectively prove that they're terrible every time. it just so happens that terrible servers are always in popularity because the majority of players are like 13 year old hacks like youi take it your ideal brain exercise of the day is playing simon says in a prison for 8 minutes. nice!
except that the evidence you give for "loving terrible" servers has literally no merit. You also act like you're some supreme human being that's above everyone else on this forum and has some superior intellect

jesus man chill, you sound like an old geezer saying millenials dont appreciate the complexities of the world enough and are going to ruin humanity. there's no objectively bad part of jailbreak, just like there's no objectively bad part about anime or objectively bad part about modernist art. its just a different style of expression/entertainment catering to people of a certain mindset, in this case, people (usually kids) who want to experience a power trip/play as a dissident and be annoying to others.
i dont know. i guess i'm just jealous that these servers have more people than the ones i host

You also act like you're some supreme human being that's above everyone else on this forum and has some superior intellect
you act like im not?

Is this still a Windows v. Linux thread?

Is this still a Windows v. Linux thread?
it's currently a phantos vs everyone thread

except that the evidence you give for "loving terrible" servers has literally no merit. You also act like you're some supreme human being that's above everyone else on this forum and has some superior intellect

He's trolling

all this talk about linux is making me want to give it another shot on my laptop, but it's such a hassle to install stuff since my USB drive barely works half the time
You want a want a new one? I legitimately have a surplus.

Just like SATA cables, but there's a story behind that.

i dont know. i guess i'm just jealous that these servers have more people than the ones i host
then use ur massive brain to create a gamemode tiny brains like me will enjoy. example: swollow's dm server

I was gonna make warioware server but I need a loving job

I was gonna make warioware server but I need a loving job

Then apply for jobs instead of bitching about Linux on a Lego forum.

this entire thread is a big jebait