People only like freddie mercury because he was gay.

Author Topic: People only like freddie mercury because he was gay.  (Read 2407 times)

Why is it that all the sudden queen becomes mainstream, in an age of sjws? Queen is the music for just about every commercial now, and they even made a movie about freddie.
Could you imagine if he wasn't gay, how irrelevant he would be?

this is the equivalent of being in the middle of space, seeing a single straw a few miles away, and grasping at it

people hated jesus because he told the truth

people hate you because you’re a friend

this hot take is a tier 3 level of handicapped that i dont even consider it a hot take

Lmao, did he die of Mercury poisoning or aids?
The world may never know.

queen has ALWAYS been mainstream you absolute loving handicap. their music has been a cultural phenomena since they came out.

it has nothing to do with their gay lead singer in the least bit, you're just a gigantic dribbling trog

THE SJWS ARE RUINGING MY GAMES!!!!!

queen has ALWAYS been mainstream you absolute loving handicap. their music has been a cultural phenomena since they came out.

it has nothing to do with their gay lead singer in the least bit, you're just a gigantic dribbling trog
This, plus queen has always been a big deal - especially in Minnesota, where he and I are from. My dad was called to work on his water heater back in the day, but he wouldn't let him in his place to work on it. Weird guy.

I loved his music before I found out he was gay so your argument is invalid.

u see the gay inside him makes him sing better