Alter Render's appearance?

Author Topic: Alter Render's appearance?  (Read 1670 times)

Is it possible to change render's appearance within the Support_Render mod to be able to pretty much change the overall game to instead of just being render as the supposed killer something else? I would assume it most likely is considering its just a bot, but I have no idea how I'd be able to do this, and would it be possible to apply hatmod as well?

It would be better to ask lake himself on his discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/s3vCQba

It'd be pretty easy. It's just a bot.

There is no built-in way to do this, but it wouldn't be very hard to script in.

There is no built-in way to do this, but it wouldn't be very hard to script in.
With the acceptation to also apply any hatmod material to it or just able to modify the appearance?

With the acceptation to also apply any hatmod material to it or just able to modify the appearance?
it's a bot so it can do everything a bot can do

it's a bot so it can do everything a bot can do

True.
That being true or not is irrelevant, besides that wasn't my question nor concern, to reiterate I'm asking if he's willing to do both changes for me specifically since I have no experience with coding stuff like this, not if its possible considering jes already stated that because its a bot its possible, Lake also said it wouldn't be hard to implement in.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:30:32 PM by Gautier00 »

That being true or not is irrelevant, besides that wasn't my question nor concern, to reiterate I'm asking if he's willing to do both changes for me specifically since I have no experience with coding stuff like this, not if its possible considering jes already stated that because its a bot its possible, Lake also said it wouldn't be hard to implement in.
I can find you it. I'll do it ASAP when i have time again.

EDIT: Just tell me which colors you want for every body part.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 04:09:55 AM by Ibaminus »

I don't have the time to work on it right now, sadly. You will probably want to have someone else script it for you.