Mouse moving faster down than up - I've tried everything

Author Topic: Mouse moving faster down than up - I've tried everything  (Read 1342 times)

When I move my mouse up and down to look around with my blockhead, my camera moves faster down than it does up, only as I control my blockhead. In the menus it is fine, there is no difference in speed moving the mouse up or down when the mouse is visible. I have tried two different mice and it is no different between the two. I have also tried reinstalling Blockland with no mods, after it seemed to randomly have gotten worse - to the point where it was roughly twice as fast moving down as it was up. Reinstalling fixed it when it got worse, but it did not completely fix it, it only went back to the previous speed - does anybody know what the problem is? I can't figure it out for the life of me, and it's really annoying.

maybe try disabling/enabling mouse acceleration (smoothening mouse movements) in your mouse options settings? eg try the setting you’re not currently on.

Uncheck “disable vsync” in options, almost a guaranteed fix

Uncheck “disable vsync” in options, almost a guaranteed fix
That wasn't the exact problem, but it got me to messing around with other screen settings - the issue doesn't exist in fullscreen. My only problem is I am unable to play in fullscreen due to scaling issues with Windows so I guess I'm still stuck with this... oh well. At least I know what it is. Thanks.

There's also registry edits if you want to go that far

Move your hand faster when you are going down and slower when going up.

It might help to use one of the reduce render latency methods in the advanced tab of the options window, and make sure to hit apply after changing these settings

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=205830.msg5703088#msg5703088