Betamax Tape/Kommunist: pure, unfiltered autism unleashed

Author Topic: Betamax Tape/Kommunist: pure, unfiltered autism unleashed  (Read 7251 times)

you honestly sound like a 40 year old smoker in real life
u have never been in a voice chat with me what r u on about

Betamax: *acts handicapped*
Everyone: you're handicapped
Betamax: ...NO?!

Betamax: *acts handicapped*
Everyone: you're handicapped
Betamax: ...NO?!

too much autism? take a break......
also if you're thinking on dramaing me you should post more loving quotes stufflock
faster than you, loving 40 year old smoker.

I dont think i've ever seen him say a single intelligent thing

betamax has the iq of a crusty porkchop someone found behind the dumpster

iirc on his old account he did nothing but flame people until he got banned, it was a long time ago so idk

too much autism? take a break......
hehe..... they're calling me out.... better act like funney man to show i dont care..... hehe....

this guy likes mocking people and literally spams them with annoying stuff, always acts handicapped in serious moments and decides to make jokes out of it.

you know your argument is invalid when you mention the same insult multiple times

you know your argument is invalid when you mention the same insult multiple times

edd's just more of a man than you

you really aren't helping your case

betamax has the iq of a crusty porkchop someone found behind the dumpster

iirc on his old account he did nothing but flame people until he got banned, it was a long time ago so idk

problem user: haha lol ill come back on an alt! its a master plan, nobody will ever notice me!
also every problem user who has ever done this: haha lol what if i was a handicap again lmao lol

arent you a problem user thoo

problem user: haha lol ill come back on an alt! its a master plan, nobody will ever notice me!
also every problem user who has ever done this: haha lol what if i was a handicap again lmao lol
Okay, Unova/Verification/Unova2