Author Topic: opi is IP tracking people  (Read 11884 times)

Ban opi on sight he's literally IP tracking anybody he doesn't like

He's just grabbing IP addresses off of the server list, there isn't anything impressive going on with that. However, it also sounds like he's ddosing servers as well.

He's just grabbing IP addresses off of the server list, there isn't anything impressive going on with that. However, it also sounds like he's ddosing servers as well.

He literally ddosed my brother's comp, i don't know why.

opi be like lemme ddos a literal coder

opi has a japanese "girlfriend".

/support he called me mean names

he was booting anyone who killed him on apak's prison escape. we ended up blacklisting him

ddos more like just dos

he was booting anyone who killed him on apak's prison escape. we ended up blacklisting him
jesus christ

what the forget

honestly i don't know why the forget ip stressers even exist in the first place. like how can anyone in good faith develop and host a tool that lets you hinder the quality of someone else's paid internet?

https://www.stressthem.to/

like look at this stuff. "the next generation" of basically paid malicious trolling. like if there was a bill that made ddosing a federal crime with jail time and fines i would sure as stuff be in full support of it. anyone who boots should be forced by law to pay for the amount of money they cost their victims in attacks

/support
Sounds like a right knob. Needs his key revoked. I honestly can't understand how sad you have to be to boot someone offline just because you're "bored" or "don't like them".

/support
Sounds like a right knob. Needs his key revoked. I honestly can't understand how sad you have to be to boot someone offline just because you're "bored" or "don't like them".
He DDoSed my brother for no reason, he had nothing to do with it. Only handicaps attack innocent people.

honestly i don't know why the forget ip stressers even exist in the first place. like how can anyone in good faith develop and host a tool that lets you hinder the quality of someone else's paid internet?

https://www.stressthem.to/

like look at this stuff. "the next generation" of basically paid malicious trolling. like if there was a bill that made ddosing a federal crime with jail time and fines i would sure as stuff be in full support of it. anyone who boots should be forced by law to pay for the amount of money they cost their victims in attacks
it's literally implied in the name of the service: stressing other people's networks is a ddos lol
also look at the payment plans and how they are straight up selling different tiers of attacks