opi is IP tracking people

Author Topic: opi is IP tracking people  (Read 11886 times)

hey guys my ip is 127.0.0.1

opis bitch is a guy so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

forget!

yo i met this dude, he was an absolute starfish as expected, sent me a vid that was showing off this exe that was called "low orbital ion cannon" or somethin like that, he fired it at someone and supposedly their router and c: drive we're fried. He made a platform when stepped on, spammed chat with giant rainbow text reading "MEIN KAMPF IS A GOOD BOOK." something along the lines of that.

imagine being such a crater brain thinking you can find someones exact location with an ip address
that was a vpn... the fbi can trace it back and arrest him so yeah....
the picture was to dox that nibba for bringing jb down

that was a vpn... the fbi can trace it back and arrest him so yeah....
the picture was to dox that nibba for bringing jb down
He ain't safe now bitch ahahaahahahahah

yo i met this dude, he was an absolute starfish as expected, sent me a vid that was showing off this exe that was called "low orbital ion cannon" or somethin like that, he fired it at someone and supposedly their router and c: drive we're fried. He made a platform when stepped on, spammed chat with giant rainbow text reading "MEIN KAMPF IS A GOOD BOOK." something along the lines of that.
I don't think LOIC can fry hard drives

I'm just gonna leave it here:

blhack doesnt loving do anything lol its horrible

Can anyone tell me what key I have to press to activate the aimbot in BLHack? Asking for a friend

Can anyone tell me what key I have to press to activate the aimbot in BLHack? Asking for a friend
alt f4

bro u forgot to do da transparent thing
forget!!! forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forget!!!!!!!!! forgetD!!!!!!!!!!!! forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO