[NEWS] Rapper Nipsey Update: Memorial turns into a Brawl (Page 3)

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rapper Nipsey Update: Memorial turns into a Brawl (Page 3)  (Read 1987 times)

You expect me to believe there's a rapper called Nipsey Hussle?
Today of all days?

The man does exist and it is not an April Fools joke.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 01:56:47 AM by Mr.Noßody »

the above 2 users are white carry on

does this have to do with the rapper getting shot while sleeping in his car by police or is this another case

does this have to do with the rapper getting shot while sleeping in his car by police or is this another case

Please be two down, please be two down, please be two down.

can you try not to act mind numbingly edgy at monday 8am of all times

the above 2 users are white carry on

Yeah sorry, I can't get past the idea of an artist that calls themselves Nipsey Hussle.
Guess it's a cultural thing eh khaz?

Yeah sorry, I can't get past the idea of an artist that calls themselves Nipsey Hussle.
Guess it's a cultural thing eh khaz?
theres a whole woman called lady gaga that exists

people have stage names

listen khaz who are you to question the timing and logic of critiquing someone's stagename? 😠

Yes, thats true. And I dont quite like Lady Gaga as a stage name either.
However, this is April 1st and the thread title sounds like a joke when the artist name is Nipsey Hussle.

That being said, Ive looked the man up and this is real. So that does suck.

listen khaz who are you to question the timing and logic of critiquing someone's stagename? 😠
What? forget off

LOOK brother i just felt like there are more important inquiries in this current situation

just forgetin with yall btw, my tone of voice would be more understandable if u could actually hear me
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 01:58:58 AM by Khaz »

I was honestly expecting this to be an edgy april fools joke.
If it matters, Ive edited my original post.

yeah i understand. stuffty coincidence

am i really gonna have to pretend this is reddit and add /s behind my posts? ofc this is the dummest time to criticize a stagename lmfao.
what about this OP hints april fools joke? lmao WHAT