[NEWS] Rapper Nipsey Update: Memorial turns into a Brawl (Page 3)

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rapper Nipsey Update: Memorial turns into a Brawl (Page 3)  (Read 2005 times)

does this have to do with the rapper getting shot while sleeping in his car by police or is this another case

Looking into it, these two things are not related.

ofc this is the dummest time to criticize a stagename lmfao.
what about this OP hints april fools joke? lmao WHAT

I dont get what you mean. Who was criticizing a stage name? I was questioning if the man or the event itself was real because it was April 1st
Edit: Actually, never mind. If you dont get why then you prolly never will. It's not worth continuing this at all since the misunderstanding is over
False April fools death reports happen every year
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:23:08 AM by Mr.Noßody »

if this is the weirdest stage name you have seen in your life i dont know what to tell you.

Edit: Actually, never mind. If you dont get why then you prolly never will. It's not worth continuing this at all since the misunderstanding is over
False April fools death reports happen every year
good thing there's an article in OP so you can't make stupid mistakes
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:13:49 AM by sleep »

I remember when aviici died and I said 'who' like all the white kids came at me I thought I was gonna get lynched fr and I'd die not knowing who the forget aviici is

I still don't know who that is

Man I barely even know who he is but I’ve at least heard his name more than once. You forgets need to get outside and talk to people.

LIL KHAZ IN THE HOUSE

There's literally a guy that calls himself the nosy canine right?

sounds about right

brother im black and idek who the forget this brother is

Who
question but why you gotta be like this ? a person dies and you just go "who" ? not even a "rest in peace" or "damn , that's terrible, condolences to his family" or something ? wh
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 08:03:12 PM by Meth »

damn that really sucks

Who
when you die, everyone on the blf will perform a collective "who" and then we will walk away

when you die, everyone on the blf will perform a collective "who" and then we will walk away
nah