Author Topic: Borderlands 3 to be an epic store exclusive  (Read 3714 times)

epic games has been really aggressive in the games market right now. i think they might actually choke steam out in the next year or so with all these exclusivity deals.

rest assured i'm definitely releasing my games on epic store cuz that 88/12 split is lookin real nice rn
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:21:11 AM by PhantOS »

epic games has been really aggressive in the games market right now. i think they might actually choke steam out in the next year or so with all these exclusivity deals
We really are getting those console wars on the PC now. loving epic games.

epic games has been really aggressive in the games market right now. i think they might actually choke steam out in the next year or so with all these exclusivity deals.

rest assured i'm definitely releasing my games on epic store cuz that 80/20 split is lookin real nice rn
discord has a 90/10 split my good man...... think bigger.

We really are getting those console wars on the PC now. loving epic games.
antithetical to the console wars, both steam and epic games are entirely free and if you can somehow manage to drown your valve-related pride i'm sure you could install epic store. or, god forbid, install both steam AND epic store on the same hard drive. though i doubt the world is progressive enough for that level of social freedom

discord has a 90/10 split my good man...... think bigger.
discord is too junior as a gaming platform right now, releasing a game on discord would probably hit like 2% of your intended market
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:19:33 AM by PhantOS »

antithetical to the console wars, both steam and epic games are entirely free and if you can somehow manage to drown your valve-related pride i'm sure you could install epic store. or, god forbid, install both steam AND epic store on the same hard drive. though i doubt the world is progressive enough for that level of social freedom
discord is too junior as a gaming platform right now, releasing a game on discord would probably hit like 2% of your intended market
I am not going to a stuffty loving store which has cameras directly connected to the chineese goverment to play videogames you mong.

I am not going to a stuffty loving store which has cameras directly connected to the chineese goverment to play videogames you mong.
he says in full confidence with steam open on his desktop, collecting the same amount of private information

he says in full confidence with steam open on his desktop, collecting the same amount of private information
are you sure

You loving libtard epic shill.

and before you say it, i'm never going to not shill for epic store. they offer a seriously competitive revenue split unrivaled by any other game platform and they introduced developer to content creator tools that allow you to improve the presence of your games among mainstream online communities. clearly epic games is more developer focused than steam and a lot of people are already catching on and signing these exclusivity deals with them anyways so pretty soon steam's going to either lose the competition or be forced to improve their creator tools and revenue splits.

this is objectively a good development for everyone. you starfishs just can't swallow your dumb pride

are you sure
https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
anyone who is afraid of any program on their computer collecting information should not own a computer in the first place because spoiler alert, literally every program on your computer collects information. turn your wifi off you tinfoil hat goon
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:31:01 AM by PhantOS »

anyone who is afraid of any program on their computer collecting information should not own a computer in the first place because spoiler alert, literally every program on your computer collects information. turn your wifi off you tinfoil hat goon
Very true but there are times when it can go too far. Have yet to see it go way too far but the way it seems with Epic is that they collect too much info. Haven't seen much disproving that really.
You loving libtard epic shill.
Is this a joke?

Very true but there are times when it can go too far. Have yet to see it go way too far but the way it seems with Epic is that they collect too much info. Haven't seen much disproving that really.
they collect the same amount of information as steam. they collect your location, payment information, your gameplay information, computer specs, chat logs, literally everything that you do on their platform is collected for brown townytics and legal reasons. nobody has ever gone too far because you brainlets gave them consent to take all your information in the first place so you really can't act surprised when they do exactly what they said they were going to do when you accepted their terms and conditions

they collect the same amount of information as steam. they collect your location, payment information, your gameplay information, computer specs, chat logs, literally everything that you do on their platform is collected for brown townytics and legal reasons. nobody has ever gone too far because you brainlets gave them consent to take all your information in the first place so you really can't act surprised when they do exactly what they said they were going to do when you accepted their terms and conditions
Calling me a brainlet when all I've seen is how they look at stuff they shouldn't... ok.

Calling me a brainlet when all I've seen is how they look at stuff they shouldn't... ok.
yet you let them