things you find painfully unfunny

Author Topic: things you find painfully unfunny  (Read 13222 times)

Most of the instagram memes are unbearable and unworthy of being called a meme.
The yeyegirl/east boy songs or whatever loving generic platitude of songs being reacted to on Tiktok.

I'm only on there for a select few quality meme pages but sometimes garbage slips by.
okay.... boyboy westcoast loving slaps though

Depression and self-deprecating memes,
stupid infantile "doggo" talk and poems
"birb," bongo cat, flamingo song

Most memes in general that are not satirical or offensive. What I do find funny is stuff like GTA commercials that make fun of how stuff life is.

fun fact ppl who talk like "hrhgdsgjfs awh :3< what a cute chonky popper doggo uwu <3333" are usually extremely aggressive and untrustworthy

also idk why but when i see eggdog i get angry

okay.... boyboy westcoast loving slaps though
I think it would have been bearable if i didn't already hear it six million god damn times when that loving video came out. Every meme page, "yOu WeRe tHeRe iN tHe ClUb...". Relentless.

the only thing i find catchy about shark puppet is just him going "yeah", its fun to impersonate the impression but other then that its a meh meme.

any meme that isn't richard nixon

I think it would have been bearable if i didn't already hear it six million god damn times when that loving video came out. Every meme page, "yOu WeRe tHeRe iN tHe ClUb...". Relentless.
this is me with any xxx meme except even if it wasnt milked to death i still wouldnt like his music. the guy died 9 months ago for christ sakes im sick of seeing him everywhere

this is me with any xxx meme except even if it wasnt milked to death i still wouldnt like his music. the guy died 9 months ago for christ sakes im sick of seeing him everywhere
Hol up he died???

any meme that isn't richard nixon
richard nixon is the best president

People who ask for dumb stuff as a joke at the counter in fast food restaurant.

When I ask, "Anything else?", and someone says "A million dollars", it's not funny. It pisses me off, wastes my time, and makes me want to rip their dumbass head off their shoulders and beat their lifeless corpse with it.

You know what. Most things people do when they walk through the door at work piss me off.