things you find painfully unfunny

Author Topic: things you find painfully unfunny  (Read 13224 times)

Waifu memes and most of the popular memes + all the "edgy" internet entry level stuff.

Most memes in general that are not satirical or offensive. What I do find funny is stuff like GTA commercials that make fun of how stuff life is.

What the forget?

memes where the punchline has less thought than the execution (bongo cat and doggo is literally just for reddit tards who upvote when they see something cute.) most of them are extremely low effort and exploitable so they dont go away for months on end

big chungus, that stuff had no business staying around for as long as it did

stupid infantile "doggo" talk and poems
also idk why but when i see eggdog i get angry
sameeee
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 07:56:42 AM by Insert Name Here² »

wow page 3 and no ones said op yet, congrats blf unfunny joke avoided

People who ask for dumb stuff as a joke at the counter in fast food restaurant.

When I ask, "Anything else?", and someone says "A million dollars", it's not funny. It pisses me off, wastes my time, and makes me want to rip their dumbass head off their shoulders and beat their lifeless corpse with it.

You know what. Most things people do when they walk through the door at work piss me off.

you kinda sound like a handicap. maybe you should get a job pushing buttons and pulling levers in a factory somewhere

People who ask for dumb stuff as a joke at the counter in fast food restaurant.

When I ask, "Anything else?", and someone says "A million dollars", it's not funny. It pisses me off, wastes my time, and makes me want to rip their dumbass head off their shoulders and beat their lifeless corpse with it.

You know what. Most things people do when they walk through the door at work piss me off.
brothers who say "there's no barcode, that just mean it's free"