t

tacos
12 (35.3%)
burritos
20 (58.8%)
no
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: tacos or burritos  (Read 1697 times)

burritos when alone, tacos with friends

thank god i thought i was the only one who did this. the shredded cheese tastes so much loving better than that disgusting cheeze wiz sauce
agreed holy stuff, their nacho cheese ruins the burritos they're on, it's so bad

Nothing beats a fat ass burrito made with love by a Mexican.

As long as they love food, anything's cool
CHINESE

For the enjoyment, tacos. For the satisfaction of a full stomach, burritos. I'm not that picky of an eater anyways.

thank god i thought i was the only one who did this. the shredded cheese tastes so much loving better than that disgusting cheeze wiz sauce
who the forget unironically thinks nacho cheese wiz plastic stuff is good anyways like holy forget

that stuff is the worst thing to come out of modern day america

Depends

I loving love Taco Bell's beefy Frito burrito, but I get it with shredded instead of nacho cheese, a stuffload of creamy jalapeno (enough to leak out the sides), and I get it grilled

Wait you can "have it your way" at the bell? Why have I never thought of this! Those burritos are one of the few things I go to die glocke for.

Wait you can "have it your way" at the bell? Why have I never thought of this! Those burritos are one of the few things I go to die glocke for.
They aren't officially "have it your way", but if you're nice and good at explaining / know the menu items, you can customize your order to what you want

As long as they love food, anything's cool
thank you brother for letting me understand that a man must understand to keep his options open
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 08:54:14 AM by PhantOS »

today is national burrito day. I hope you all chose the correct answer