Epic Games Store discussion thread

Author Topic: Epic Games Store discussion thread  (Read 6909 times)

PhantOS is only acting like this because he hates me so much he wants to be the opposite of me in every way, even if it comes at the cost of his own integrity.

PhantOS is only acting like this because he hates me so much he wants to be the opposite of me in every way, even if it comes at the cost of his own integrity.

-> your ego

-> the ground

You see, the above post would've been a lot larger, but then he would've been banned for pagestretch.

you hate me so much you want to be the complete opposite of me and be a sperg with invalid reactionary libertarian diaper special interest opinions

you hate me so much you want to be the complete opposite of me and be a sperg with invalid reactionary libertarian diaper special interest opinions
preach

i actually get this with steam where it'll download like 5mb and then go to 0 bytes for about 20 seconds. its super strange, think it might have to do with the update architecture
Happens to me too, very annoying.

honestly epic launcher is loving garbage.

its taking me 10 minutes to download 300 mb of updates because the stupid ass launcher only downloads in these short bursts. this has been happening ever since i started using it literally a year ago.
god i thought it was just me it's pretty bad cus it can take hours to download a bigger update that it would normally just take minutes on anything else
haven't noticed it happening with steam at all or at least not as bad as this

Just a reminder that if you support EG, you support Tencent.

Just a reminder that if you support EG, you support Tencent.
i already support tencent paycheck to paycheck because they own riot.
anyhow, epic owns more share than tencent so while what you are saying isnt wrong, there are countless of different things you and i probably already do that supports tencent more

Actually honestly at the same crossroad I was at with online streaming services.

If they take A Hat in Time, or the Potential PC version of Spyro Reignited trilogy, then I know which road I'm going down.

Basically imagine I walk into your local Gamestop or whatever, I'm a Sony Executive. I've just bought the rights to Dark Souls, I start ripping down all the other platform versions besides PlayStation. I also announce they'll be removed from the digital stores on all platforms except playstation, as well as dlc or updates.

That's what EGS is doing.

That's what EGS is doing.
yea, it is. buy a playstation you oaf

yea, it is. buy a playstation you oaf
I'm convinced you work for Epic.
Anyone who does the default dance is open season, and anyone who supports egs is perpetually doing the default dance.

I'm convinced you work for Epic.
Anyone who does the default dance is open season, and anyone who supports egs is perpetually doing the default dance.
I work for every company on Earth that makes business decisions with their own money