"The Private Freebuild" personal messages

Author Topic: "The Private Freebuild" personal messages  (Read 1918 times)

know this is out of left field but some kind of creepypasta or something like that on blockland would be neat. maybe some community members could work together on something like that?

know this is out of left field but some kind of creepypasta or something like that on blockland would be neat. maybe some community members could work together on something like that?

it already happened, we called him rendermen

And then everyone and their dog made a knockoff and called it splendaman or enderman and whatever.

oh stuff, i had completely forgotten about rendermen.

its not possible to inject code using your name unless an add-on evals player name strings, which has absolutely no application and is probably the stupidest thing anyone could ever do. this entire post is fake and written by someone who doesn't fully grasp how torquescript works, which definitely matches up perfectly with master matthew's character
That's a fair point, I figured I'd ask him about this.
Well, I wasn't exactly writing a regular eval script, my script was a bit more complex. I wanted to use the last clan tag and a colon to start the eval script, that way I could just input commands without needing to remember what my special character was. However I ended up flubbing the program and broke it, and the only way to fix it was to scan names instead. I ended up making it parse everything in chat. One of my projects required some eval commands to work, but since then it hasn't been needed so I broke it.

Either way, this topic isn't so interesting to me, I'm not really a programmer. I build, and I build these projects. I recently finished that dull 2x2 brick build and mailed it in. I hope it's what he wants, and I really hope he doesn't make me start over like last time.

I was once ordered to start over a project because I used a color in the wrong brick. I asked if I could just replace it and he said no. He said each brick has a purpose, even if it's dead. I'm not exactly sure what he meant, I kind of brushed it off and replaced the brick anyway. But he told me he knew it was the same build, and that I had tried to fool him. I was given 2 more projects and told to rebuild that one. Even redoing that build wasn't as dull as the 2x2 build.

Eventually I finished this last project, I'm glad. I really didn't want to have to listen to the same music on repeat anymore. Unfortunately somewhere along the line I had to place a music brick and set it to a certain song. I could NOT change this brick's music, that was the order. I've been stuck listening to peaceful for... well it's been too long. I kept seeing bricks load in the distance, but every time I went over to them they vanished. I've been hallucinating for a while now, It happens about this time every year. I barely get any sleep, I just build. I'll be able to sleep soon again, and then I get my one week off a year.

i don't care if it's fake this is cool n interesting

im not a programmer but i made a perlin noise dungeon generator in between building large projects

the plot thickens
im not a programmer but i made a perlin noise dungeon generator in between building large projects
im not a programmer but i remade blocklands game engine to add maps back so i could build on them again

i don't care if it's fake this is cool n interesting

then a skeleton popped up covered in HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD