Do Uncut Christian Men Wash Their Willies?

Author Topic: Do Uncut Christian Men Wash Their Willies?  (Read 1519 times)

Is it a sin to clean the uncrustables from under their foreskin or is it fine as long as they dont get a stiffy from it?

god wanted men to be circumcised so that gay harlots dont try and lick the richard cheese off of hardworking holy men in their sleep

clean your richard, fellow uncircumcised men. lest you get the opportunity to do the loveing but then find out to your horror you have some extreme richard cheese built up since the day you were born

im just upset i never got the chance to store some snacks in my 4skin ;(

god if any of you have kids dont loving circumcise your children. let them have that choice when they're older

no my richard wasnt mutilated as a child, yes i clean it, yes i eat leftover richardcheese, so what? o_O

god if any of you have kids dont loving circumcise your children. let them have that choice when they're older
that's some horribly optimistic thinking there that any of us maladjusted troglodytes would ever manage to get with a woman

god wanted men to be circumcised so that gay harlots dont try and lick the richard cheese off of hardworking holy men in their sleep
this is one of the greatest quotes to ever grace this forum and the fact that it has gone unrecognized until now is just criminal

i just loving work here

I still need an answer dammit