An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up

Author Topic: An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up  (Read 13449 times)

Please note that I have to engineer some things to avoid the april fools word filter which I believe is in effect at the time of writing this. Phuck becomes "forget", pr0n becomes "research", p-phile becomes "child enthusiast", secks becomes "love", and so on. I'm afraid that it will completely throw off my point.

A moderately traumatizing event that went down just last night brought to my attention that an old alias is still attached to something terrifying that can be found with little effort whatsoever by manipulative psychopaths who have the intent to ruin others' lives online and outside. I'm only now taking action to finish separating myself from it, but some things are impossible to change and therefore still carry the curse of 'Willymcmilly'.

In hopes that those trying to burn down everything around me will find this post and hold their phucking horses, I want to explain.

I am not a p-phile, I have not exploited a minor or had the intent of exploiting minors. I am not in possession of CP, nor am I seeking it out or viewing it in any way. I am innocent, and simply made a series of bad choices.

I was around 15, lacking a good amount of self-awareness and going through a very phucked up phase at the time. This was all because of puberty, hormones, loneliness, and way too much time on the internet. I had no friends to hang out with or anything I wanted to do outside of video games and jacking it. Yes, I was convinced that I was a p-phile. I told myself it was cool. However, as I said, this was only a phase.
By the time I turned 17 I had a major boost in maturity. Things have changed dramatically since then. I'm about finished going through puberty and my hormones are settling down. I have stuff to do and friends to talk to.

Before it's brought up, I do have some odd kinks that I was braindead enough to reveal with excitement to everyone on the off-topic forum. I'm not going to try and deny that because it's a stuff-ton less embarrassing than what I proceeded to do.

Badspot, or anyone else who has the power to delete stuff, if you're reading this, I ask you to consider purging everything to do with the incident to save me any more trouble, even if it includes my account. If you don't, that's fine too.
This will hopefully be the last you see of me on the BLF. Have a good life.

I was around 15, lacking a good amount of self-awareness and going through a very phucked up phase at the time. This was all because of puberty, hormones, loneliness, and way too much time on the internet. I had no friends to hang out with or anything I wanted to do outside of video games and jacking it. Yes, I was convinced that I was a p-phile. I told myself it was cool. However, as I said, this was only a phase.

this is something a child enthusiast would say lol

Badspot, or anyone else who has the power to delete stuff, if you're reading this, I ask you to consider purging everything to do with the incident to save me any more trouble, even if it includes my account. If you don't, that's fine too.

sounds like damage control to me

now yer just showin people the thing you wanted them not to look at ??? why

I think you would've been better off not posting anything, it's been 2 years

you’ll always be a child enthusiast to me

once a creep, always a creep

stay away from my children

this brother rapes children for a living

legitamently had to sit for 5 minutes to remember who you even were tbh

no rly itd had been better if you mever exactly came back onto the forums im sire a good chunk of people wouldve literaly had thought of you as a passing thought and forget all about you some while after friggij weirdo

this is actually the worst possible decision you've made at this point in your life