Author Topic: An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up  (Read 13445 times)

I gotta agree with trogtor it's good hes trying to change/do something about it

kids praying on kids doesn't really sound like child enthusiasm
Yeah it doesn't, child enthusiasm is adults having a loveual attraction to pre-adolescent children. OP isn't an adult, or wasn't at the time. You could say he was perhaps developing child enthusiasm, but he himself couldn't technically be called a child enthusiast. I tried to research it more but couldn't find an appropriate word for it, it just seems to be classified as a teen perhaps becoming a child enthusiast.

amen

a 15 year old going through puberty being loveually turned on by a young child >12 is pretty offputting. 15 year olds are high schoolers.

a 15 year old going through puberty being loveually turned on by a young child >12 is pretty offputting. 15 year olds are high schoolers.
^
I think some of you old heads are forgetting what it was like to be 15. As a 22 year old, being into someone that's 2-3 years younger than me doesn't seem like a big deal, but at 15 that's pretty gross. The maturity gaps at that age are enormous. There's a reason the acceptable gap gets smaller and smaller the younger you are.

It's off-putting and still illegal because they're both minors, but it's not child enthusiasm, which, as Mr. Bones said...
child enthusiasm is adults having a loveual attraction to pre-adolescent children.

Uhhhh actually it's hebephilia bro... totally different from child enthusiasm. Anyways I can't come over tonight because your house is within 1000ft of a school

Of loving course it's the weirdo with the hat in time avatar that says this...

Well this is an interesting development.

I love the terminology here. Nah guys, young people (loveually) preying on other people doesn't really fit the technical definition of child enthusiasm, so... uh... that's why I'm allowed to forget middle schoolers as a sophomore in high school

wait im handicapped are we considering giving the op slack for his past?

he's a loving child enthusiast

why did he show his face around here again?

I have no slack or sympathy for you

a fifteen year old attracted to twelve year olds is nasty as forget what the hell? I wasn't attracted to eighth graders when I was a sophomore

I love the terminology here. Nah guys, young people (loveually) preying on other people doesn't really fit the technical definition of child enthusiasm, so... uh... that's why I'm allowed to forget middle schoolers as a sophomore in high school
middle schoolers and high schoolers are no different, the only difference we can rationalize is the age. I started high school at 14 and if a so called 14 year old is attracted to a middle schooler who is like 11-12, I still wouldn't consider that as child enthusiasm.

If you've ever argued about the semantics of the word child enthusiast to help rationalize the mindset of wanting to have love with 11 year olds you probably need to take inventory on your loveuality and make sure you're not at risk for loveually abusing children.

middle schoolers and high schoolers are no different, the only difference we can rationalize is the age.

Actually that is exactly the reason why they are different and also why they are separated into entirely different groups lol. The maturity gap between a 14 year old and an 11 year old is several magnitudes greater than the gap between adults. I'm not here to tell you what you can and cannot be attracted to, but a 14 year old acting on loveual desires with an 11 year old subject is gross. I don't ever remember anyone at my school who, at the age of 14, wanted to forget 11 year olds. This is pretty unanimously considered creepy and degenerate among normal people.

Whether or not it's child enthusiasm is irrelevant because it's still loveually predatory behavior that will only get worse if justified with dumb rationalizations.