An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up

Author Topic: An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up  (Read 13443 times)

would it please you if I said nothing In this thread
why yes, it would

i dont think its a matter of who's right and wrong, you said something that you know would get guaranteed replies and tried to twist it into some moral issue so you could pat yourself on the back for owning everyone

you're right I should've just said 'shut up child enthusiast's instead of 'we should raise victim awareness in order to teach vulnerable youth why child enthusiasm is wrong' I guess I really am just an starfish

I have no reason to pull one over these simple minded high schoolers who think superficial black and white thoughts about everything. They're just easy game. The real prize is one day when I'm famous someone will dig up all this dirt and say I defended child enthusiasts so I'll have a chance to fight against that. I'm basically just enabling the Halo 3 esque career Self Delete skull

i dont think its a matter of who's right and wrong, you said something that you know would get guaranteed replies and tried to twist it into some moral issue so you could pat yourself on the back for owning everyone
also if you want me to take morals out of the mix then I can. child enthusiasm is a dsm-5 mental disorder and there are millions of non love offender child enthusiasts who are seeking therapy. The less we demonize child enthusiasts the more willing they are to seek help before they lose control of their urges and become love offenders. It's objectively in everyone's interest to encourage child enthusiasts to seek help rather than demonize them because you are effectively preventing someone from exploiting a child, and therefore encouraging respect for the law

sometimes i dream about cheese

whoever made this, just don't loving post, your life is over here.
if you stuffpost, or act like a d1k, then you can apologize. but being a creep??
no way! get off of blockland before my mom gets me off because a creep
is talking to me. /nosupport

also, why did you make this, nobody was talking about you.
can we just appreciate this post for a second

phantos dont fight for something like this on an internet lego forum, theres pretty much no point lol

you'll just get dismissed and maybe this topic will show up on some future background search into your internet habits and you probably dont want to give said detectives any extra material to work with.

why we still goin on this lol

why we still goin on this lol
because people are defending a loving child enthusiast

who

ok