An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up

Author Topic: An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up  (Read 13448 times)

who

I don't know who you are, but I will give you a chance.

sometimes people deal with things better by just saying sorry to everyone or something of the sort.

yeah i dont get why everyone's going loving ham on this dude for some dumb mistakes he made when his hormones were raging lol. i think that all of us as teenagers did some pretty weird stuff at some point.

15 year olds can't be child enthusiasts lol

kids praying on kids doesn't really sound like child enthusiasm

It's safe to say a hard 30% of all teens look up some form of child research out of curiosity. Or don't out of fear that the FBI will raid their house

because people are defending a loving child enthusiast
whats wrong with defending child enthusiasts? you act like they're some foreign entity that are impervious to therapy

it may blow your mind but demonizing and ostracizing child enthusiasts has been directly linked to child enthusiasts being too afraid to seek therapy for their mental illness and as a result directly linked to more love crimes against minors

here's a good read for the brainless users here

" I’m a 20-year-old man who has been trying to deal with an attraction to young girls since I was 13. Women just don't interest me. I wish with all my soul that I could have a brain that's wired normally. I know that I can never act on what I feel, but I need to speak to a therapist because I don't think I can get through this on my own. But if I talk to a therapist he could report me, because I have to talk about my attraction to young girls. I don’t know whether he would or not and don't even know how to go about getting more information. Even the friendships I have are in danger of falling apart because I can't just keep saying 'I'm fine' and I can't talk to anyone about my problem. I think about Self Delete a lot. "

Anonymous pleas like this show up constantly on the web. This man is a heartbreakingly anguished example of what we call a Virtuous child enthusiast, virtuous because he is not going to do anything with a real child. We too are Virtuous child enthusiasts, and there are a great many of us, though few people know of our existence. To admit our condition is to invite suspicion, hatred, and social ostracism. Virtuous doesn't mean we think we're better than the average person, just that we're not worse.

We do not choose to be attracted to children, and we cannot make that attraction go away. But we can resist the temptation to abuse children loveually, and many of us present no danger to children whatsoever. Yet we are despised for having a loveual attraction that we did not choose, cannot change, and successfully resist.

This hatred has its costs, both to children and to non-offending child enthusiasts themselves.  Many child enthusiasts don’t seek professional help because of the shame involved in admitting to therapists that they are loveually attracted to children.  Think how many cases of abuse would be avoided if child enthusiasts who were dedicated to resisting their attractions were treated with sympathy and respect, and were therefore more willing to seek professional help in order to remain law-abiding. And think of the cost to non-offending child enthusiasts themselves.  Many are depressed, and even suicidal, because of loveual thoughts that they didn’t choose but are able to successfully resist.

all accredited therapists are trained usually for a semester on how to treat child enthusiasts and mitigate their child enthusiasm so that they may be functioning members of society. if you, as a therapist with a doctorate, were to refuse to 'defend child enthusiasts' like most of the people here in this thread are, you'd definitely lose your license

whats wrong with defending child enthusiasts?
probably should word this phrase better lol
take note:
whats wrong with implying that child enthusiasts can get therapy?

i hate to say this because i hate child enthusiasts but he does have a point. people are too busy trying to come up with le epic roast instead of actually trying to *help* them. if people would actually explain to him why he needs help and stuff instead of pointing and laughing like he's some kind of zoo animal, then you know what'd happen? he'd learn something and if he's smart enough, he'll seek help and then we'll have one less nonce in the world. i'm not trying to say child enthusiasm is good, it's disgusting, but people should atleast try to genuinely HELP them, because stuff like this is only making it worse. it's not like he's too stubborn to listen lol

why we still goin on this lol

This comment is so useless it's somewhat upsetting. Idea: If you're too apathetic or stupid to engage in a discussion, just leave it alone.

also willy the best thing you can do right now is seek mental help if you're still getting urges. child enthusiasm is not okay, and if you still think it is, you need to talk to a professional. posting this is the worst thing you could've done in this situation

daily reminder that sergeant hatred was a child enthusiast and hes one of the best characters on venture bros

Me saying 15 year olds are technically not child enthusiasts is not defending OP and/or child enthusiasm. Also, this:

I'm not sure if this was directed at me and Gaut both, but I was not trying to rationalize what he was doing. I was just saying it isn't technically child enthusiasm, but couldn't find a word that fits his case/description. I still think what he did was wrong/disgusting/reprehensible, and he might need to get his head checked for these thoughts even crossing his mind. As for what Gautier's currently saying though, I disagree with him. I think it's equally weird and inappropriate for teens 15 and over to be attracted to teens 13 or younger or whatever else. I even think it's weird and inappropriate for seniors to have the hots for freshman. That's just me.

Read a thread thoroughly before you grandstand next time.

OP has been offline for a week now so it's safe to say unless one of us have contact with him, he's not going to read any advice unfortunately.

This is a forums matter so don't be a richard and harass him outside of it. If he's genuinely trying to fix himself and getting help, then the last thing he needs is starfishs constantly scaring him into hiding.

it may blow your mind but demonizing and ostracizing child enthusiasts has been directly linked to child enthusiasts being too afraid to seek therapy for their mental illness and as a result directly linked to more love crimes against minors

it's a fair statement

the issue though, is that no one wants to die on that hill

I certainly don't

it's a fair statement

the issue though, is that no one wants to die on that hill

I certainly don't
it's basically a matter of should I be afraid to do the right thing because it's unpopular

This will hopefully be the last you see of me on the BLF. Have a good life.
bye! your going to ban land!