An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up

Author Topic: An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up  (Read 13454 times)

middle schoolers and high schoolers are no different, the only difference we can rationalize is the age. I started high school at 14 and if a so called 14 year old is attracted to a middle schooler who is like 11-12, I still wouldn't consider that as child enthusiasm.

If you've ever argued about the semantics of the word child enthusiast to help rationalize the mindset of wanting to have love with 11 year olds you probably need to take inventory on your loveuality and make sure you're not at risk for loveually abusing children.

Actually that is exactly the reason why they are different and also why they are separated into entirely different groups lol. The maturity gap between a 14 year old and an 11 year old is several magnitudes greater than the gap between adults. I'm not here to tell you what you can and cannot be attracted to, but a 14 year old acting on loveual desires with an 11 year old subject is gross. I don't ever remember anyone at my school who, at the age of 14, wanted to forget 11 year olds. This is pretty unanimously considered creepy and degenerate among normal people.

Whether or not it's child enthusiasm is irrelevant because it's still loveually predatory behavior that will only get worse if justified with dumb rationalizations.
who said I implied around that age that they want to have love? I simply just mentioned if someone around that age gap is attracted to one another I don't think its inappropriate, think of yourself as kid having feelings for someone. You don't just instantly want to whip your richard out, around that age you're still experimenting the idea in your head that you're even having feelings for someone. So, honestly I think the people around that age who have that sense of thought are normal people just simply catching feelings. No kid around the age of 10 to 15 honestly should be even touching each other in that way.

who said I implied around that age that they want to have love?

The subject was in your own words 'kids preying on kids' in a loveual context. Why are you wasting my time moving goal posts around? Nobody was talking about 14 year olds doting on 11 year olds.

Still creepy btw.

The subject was in your own words 'kids preying on kids' in a loveual context. Why are you wasting my time moving goal posts around? Nobody was talking about 14 year olds doting on 11 year olds.

Still creepy btw.
That was a response to someone else, my discussion with you was around age gaps and what deemed normal or not, when you discuss topics like this with people you should pay close attention to the conversation and not just throw unnecessary context around. But since you bring that up, I still don't believe kids praying on kids is deemed child enthusiasm in loveual context though. Because overall its still a child with an immature brain, kids like that are still developing and depending on how they grow up can really effect there choices. That's just common sense and you should know this already. Do I think its weird for a high schooler to be attracted to a middle schooler? Sure I do, but do I think its inappropriate? Absolutely not, but regardless they're still kids, they'll either learn that maybe it be smarter to find someone closer to there age or they'll grow up in the wrong direction. So don't get the idea that I'm behind loveually abusing kids, I believe personally that is horrific and if I were the parent of that victimized child I'd bring hell to whomever did that. If you can't say the same then maybe you should pick up on your advice towards me that you stated earlier.

Seems to me like Willymcmilly was looking at furry research at an early age, dove deeper down the filth-hole, and became a degenerate furry "cub" research enthusiast a.k.a child enthusiast and now he's a danger to children.

That was a response to someone else, my discussion with you was around age gaps and what deemed normal or not, when you discuss topics like this with people you should pay close attention to the conversation and not just throw unnecessary context around.

Literally the first post I responded to you with immediately established that I was talking about loveual activity between minors. The entire context of the drama is about a guy who jerked off to children. At no point in this thread did anyone even mention regular feelings of affection between kids or whatever you're trying to deflect this onto. Yourself included (preceding your last post). Whatever bro

But since you bring that up, I still don't believe kids praying on kids is deemed child enthusiasm in loveual context though. Because overall its still a child with an immature brain, kids like that are still developing and depending on how they grow up can really effect there choices. That's just common sense and you should know this already. Do I think its weird for a high schooler to be attracted to a middle schooler? Sure I do, but do I think its inappropriate? Absolutely not, but regardless they're still kids, they'll either learn that maybe it be smarter to find someone closer to there age or they'll grow up in the wrong direction. So don't get the idea that I'm behind loveually abusing kids, I believe personally that is horrific and if I were the parent of that victimized child I'd bring hell to whomever did that. If you can't say the same then maybe you should pick up on your advice towards me that you stated earlier.

Jesus, what a train wreck of a loving post. I've read this like 5 times and I'm still not entirely sure what you're trying to say.

Yes, I am aware that 14 year old kids are immature. It's okay for them to be attracted to whatever the hell they're attracted to so long as they don't engage in any inappropriate loveual activity. It's not okay for you to come onto the internet and start arguing about the definition of 'child enthusiast' to rationalize loveual misconduct. Also, you think it's weird but you don't find it inappropriate? Huh? Pick one?

You should just not get involved in conversations if you can't understand simple English then.

Lol okay. By the way, it's 'affect their choices' not 'effect there choices'

gautier stand down its all over pal

If you've ever argued about the semantics of the word child enthusiast to help rationalize the mindset of wanting to have love with 11 year olds you probably need to take inventory on your loveuality and make sure you're not at risk for loveually abusing children.

Actually that is exactly the reason why they are different and also why they are separated into entirely different groups lol. The maturity gap between a 14 year old and an 11 year old is several magnitudes greater than the gap between adults. I'm not here to tell you what you can and cannot be attracted to, but a 14 year old acting on loveual desires with an 11 year old subject is gross. I don't ever remember anyone at my school who, at the age of 14, wanted to forget 11 year olds. This is pretty unanimously considered creepy and degenerate among normal people.

Whether or not it's child enthusiasm is irrelevant because it's still loveually predatory behavior that will only get worse if justified with dumb rationalizations.
I'm not sure if this was directed at me and Gaut both, but I was not trying to rationalize what he was doing. I was just saying it isn't technically child enthusiasm, but couldn't find a word that fits his case/description. I still think what he did was wrong/disgusting/reprehensible, and he might need to get his head checked for these thoughts even crossing his mind. As for what Gautier's currently saying though, I disagree with him. I think it's equally weird and inappropriate for teens 15 and over to be attracted to teens 13 or younger or whatever else. I even think it's weird and inappropriate for seniors to have the hots for freshman. That's just me.

Regarding you saying it's perhaps classified as hebephilia, I'm not sure that's the case because that term refers to adults who are attracted to adolescents/teenagers. And according to OP, he was an adolescent when he had these feelings, so unless the story was that an adult is attracted to him it's not hebephilia. The terminology doesn't really matter when it comes down to it, but I think it's an interesting conversation. Let's just classify OP as an upcoming child enthusiast.

And OP, I suggest you pack it up and get a new identity - this coming out post is ridiculous and makes you look like a maniac

is op shizza if so ples come back

in my opinion if your adults over 18 and there is a couple years age gap that isn’t a problem. what is a problem tho is a couple years age gap under 18. the body is still developing rapidly and majorly so even a year or two in difference can have drastic differences under 18

basically i still think this man a unjustified creep

in my opinion if your adults over 18 and there is a couple years age gap that isn’t a problem. what is a problem tho is a couple years age gap under 18. the body is still developing rapidly and majorly so even a year or two in difference can have drastic differences under 18

basically i still think this man a unjustified creep
He was describing as a 15 year old being attracted to kids who haven't even started adolescence, that's more than just a problem- that's a seek psychiatric help