President Annoying Orange plans to give Democrats the Best Present Ever!!!

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange plans to give Democrats the Best Present Ever!!!  (Read 5369 times)

people like you are the reason forum newcomers stray away and call this place a stuffhole. go forget yourself and stop making these handicapation-driven political threads, you loving dumbass. literally nobody here except your JO buddy Tony cares about politics
*Yawn

i aint part of the problem

im glad i now know the real truth about democrats..

Matthew is the right wing kimon

This might actually be the smartest thing he's done.
"You want illegal immigrants? HERE, TAKE THEM. TAKE THEM ALL."

the present i want is nuclear fire on the uk

edit: sorry conan
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:40:05 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

owning the libs by doing to what they wanted to do in the first place

truly owned,

how will the democraps ever recover, he did exactly what they wanted, epic ownage

this is like saying the president is winning because he legalized abortion to own the libs

I'd go full Palpatine and become the Senate

truly owned,

how will the democraps ever recover, he did exactly what they wanted, epic ownage

this is like saying the president is winning because he legalized abortion to own the libs

*Legalized abortion for gay men exclusively*

there slightly corrected your brown townogy for you.

fixed brown townogy doesnt work cause in this case hes letting them in, which was the goal. a better one is legalizing abortion in all democratic states.

truly owned,

the best pwesent he could gwive liberals and matthew would be some extra pway time =3

Matthew get a hold of yourself man, Annoying Orange's been dead for 200 years and the democrats are no more.