Paste the last thing you copied (but its sfl)

Author Topic: Paste the last thing you copied (but its sfl)  (Read 2739 times)

/title
1989年天安门广场大屠杀

2 Games in 1 : Dr. Mario + Puz
Nintendo Gameboy Advance icon  Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Region : Europe flag Europe
Genre : Unknown
File Size : 3,23 mb
Downlaod : 713
Rating : 0.00
why the frick it raiting 000?

You dumb loving cretin, you loving fool absolute loving buffoon, you bumbling idiot.forget you.

英語版かっこいいな。
明日ワンパンマン2期放送だからOP聞き回ってました‪w

x = home
a = pg up
y = end
r = pg dn
Zelda's lullaby
x a y x a y
Epona's song
a x y a x y
Saria's song
r x y r x y
Song of Storms
L R A L R A

So my cat, Franki, recently came down with a pretty severe stomach virus. The vet gave me some anti biotic drops to put in his food but when I’d do that Franki wouldn’t touch it. So, the vet suggested using a small dropper tube to insert the medicine directly into his star fish. The first time was absolute hell, my cat fought me the whole time but once the tube was in and the medicine pushed out he seemed to calm quite a bit. Well the next day he was acting strange, he has always been an independent cat, rarely coming around, never wanting to be held, but as I sat on the couch he started walking back and forth meowing and rubbing my leg. He then went and jumped up on the table where we’d done the application the night before and meowed louder and louder until I decided I guess we will go ahead and do the medicine treatment. This time he didn’t fight me though, and when I inserted the tube he closed his eyes, stretched his neck, and let out a noise that can only be described as a moan of pure ecstasy. Maybe the medicine made him feel better, I supposed. That night he slept on my bed curled up right next to me, which he had never done before. For the next week he’d do the same thing every day, meow on the table until he got his ‘fix’... But then the medicine ran out. Even though I had no medicine he’d still cry and beg for it, I thought maybe if I insert it without medicine he will realize it doesn’t make him feel better anymore and forget about it. Well that was 2 weeks ago and he is only getting worse. He walks around me all day with his tail up presenting his rectum and trying to entice me. He is demanding insertions more and more often. Yesterday I caught him looking longingly at the turkey baster... When I sit he jumps in my lap purring and rubbing me affectionately. It was then in horror I realized my cat thinks I’m his gay lover, and that I’ve been loveually pleasing him for weeks now. Needless to say the loveual tension between us is palpable. How do I let my cat know that I’m not gay, but still like him as a friend?

Also for use in a state with a long name.

[Yesterday, 19:10]
Revolver Ocelot:
   redner town