List Other Constructive Games

Author Topic: List Other Constructive Games  (Read 4977 times)

Please list "Constructive" games that you know of.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 04:32:34 AM by Bismark »

« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 04:33:34 AM by Bismark »

But what do you mean by "constructive?"

Con·struc·tive

1.constructing or tending to construct; helping to improve; promoting further development or advancement (opposed to destructive): constructive criticism.
2.of, pertaining to, or of the nature of construction; structural.
3.deduced by inference or interpretation; inferential: constructive permission.
4.Law. denoting an act or condition not directly expressed but inferred from other acts or conditions.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/constructive

We really didn't need a definition, I think frodo asked what makes a game "constructive". A really fun building game with stupendous graphics is Gmod. We're working on getting a server up for our group (The Blocklanders)on Steam.

We really didn't need a definition, I think frodo asked what makes a game "constructive". A really fun building game with good depending on your video card and drivers is Gmod. We're working on getting a server up for our group (The Blocklanders)on Steam.

FIXED

Come on Gmod is not tha good looking compared to CoD4, Mass Effect, Bio Shock, Crysis Duh,  BF:BC got beta and it am smexy even though servers don't go up till 25 , ect .

We really didn't need a definition, I think frodo asked what makes a game "constructive". A really fun building game with good depending on your video card and drivers is Gmod. We're working on getting a server up for our group (The Blocklanders)on Steam.

FIXED

Come on Gmod is not tha good looking compared to CoD4, Mass Effect, Bio Shock, Crysis Duh,  BF:BC got beta and it am smexy even though servers don't go up till 25 , ect .

All of those games you listed except Bio Shock are crap.

FIXED

+ They're not building games
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 06:12:26 AM by psygo »

I don't think I can be any more clear on the subject.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 04:31:53 AM by Bismark »

He's just meaning games that let you build stuff in it.

Bridge Builder?

It's a fun game, and it is free. Unlike its successors. But there are demo versions of them, so that you can try all before playing.

http://www.bridgebuilder-game.com/

Here's a fansite that you might like to check out first.

Finally someone understands the concept of "List Constructive Games That You Know Of."

Armadillo Run is amazing, and I still play The Incredible Machine 3.
You can find TIM3 for free on The Underdogs, and you can buy Armadillo Run at http://www.armadillorun.com
It's definitely worth it.

FIXED

You just must just not have a good enough computer, too poor to buy Bio Shock, and what are you basing BF on every body knows that the battlefield trilogy is pwnsome. [Are disscuison on this said topic/]