Edd - Christmas. Totally not cyberbullies.

Author Topic: Edd - Christmas. Totally not cyberbullies.  (Read 3299 times)

Maybe there's something that i missed here, but what is this hostility toward P1xel? Why is he "supposed" to be revoked?
badspot missed the thread about pixel aka custom using blhack

huh, why did it post?
basically they are richards who keep calling me names, asking about my age and making fun of me.
they are really loving stupid and keep bulling me. this doesn't help edd, because that person trolls for a living.
christmas on the other hand keep annoying me and it's stupid. he keeps insulting me because of my age too.

these people in common have on thing. they keep making fun of me for my age. even though im only 11 doesn't mean you should make fun of people for that.
lol

noedit: nvm it was about tragen but i also posted this

finally... someone speaks up against this fat jerk.... Thank you p1xel youre so brave

gonna be a nah from me boss

stop lashing at p1xle its just out right wrong what depressed 30 year old plays a lego game and makes fun and trolls kids for a living i think they should stop age does not matter nor does join date mabey this is why blockland is dead

stop lashing at p1xle its just out right wrong what depressed 30 year old plays a lego game and makes fun and trolls kids for a living i think they should stop age does not matter nor does join date mabey this is why blockland is dead
shut up please.... it's meant for everybody even loving old people if they enjoy lego

my god this post is so handicapped its making me laugh

my god this post is so handicapped its making me laugh
same

there have been literal 40-year-olds who played blockland before

christmas is a richard tho