[SPOILERS] Avengers: Endgame Discussion

Author Topic: [SPOILERS] Avengers: Endgame Discussion  (Read 4107 times)

If you havent seen end game and care about spoilers stop reading below this line and press alt+f4

Watched Endgame last night and I thought it was really good. i thought for sure captain america was gonna die but kinda surprised I was wrong.

why was the other thread locked

kinda disappointed tony died, but i liked how it ended regardless. start with iron man, end with iron man.

kinda disappointed tony died, but i liked how it ended regardless. start with iron man, end with iron man.
he wanted out like 18 movies ago lol

but also they killed the cutest girl wtf

he wanted out like 18 movies ago lol

but also they killed the cutest girl wtf
are u kidding me black widow was like the most useless character in the entire series.

iron man is 100% useless without his armor.

Also batman has the ability to make his own iron suit too.

Too bad howard the duck didn't make it to avengers.

He knows quack-fu

iron man is 100% useless without his armor.

Also batman has the ability to make his own iron suit too.

But Batman retired in 2012.

it was an worthy end for 10 years of MCU

incredible movie, really loved it

They should have killed off more marvel characters if they wanted a more impactful ending.

The 80s transformers movie wasn't afraid to kill off main characters

They should have killed off more marvel characters if they wanted a more impactful ending.

The 80s transformers movie wasn't afraid to kill off main characters

they did get rid of most famous actors though, scarlett johansson is gonna do the solo movie on black widow, but chris evans and robert downey jr are pretty much gone.

they did get rid of most famous actors though, scarlett johansson is gonna do the solo movie on black widow, but chris evans and robert downey jr are pretty much gone.

So 2.

In the 80s transformers movie basically like 80% of the main autobots and 80% of the main decepticons die.

Including optimus prime and technically megatron. Yeah it may have been a "mistake" and people heavily criticized them for it but Hasbro wasn't loving around back then. They weren't scared to kill off main characters.

Seems like this movie was just afraid to kill off characters and even brought back the ones who everyone thought died. Such a cop out.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 04:31:41 AM by King Tøny »

I'm not a fan of super hero movies but after hearing how only 2 heroes died then it's not even worth watching.

It's so loving lame and cheesy.

And another example of transformers is the michael bay movies.

99% of the deceptions die and occasionally they may kill off 1 autobot. It's so incredibly 1 sided.

Like I'm fully aware without spoilers that I know for an absolute fact that the good guys will win and the bad guys will lose.

But loving make it worth watching.

It feels like fan service when practically almost no good character dies.

I loving watched every single Bleach episode because it was on adult swim. None of the good guys died basically. They loving hyped the main bad guy up for like 366 episodes. Then the main bad guy shows up, pretty much kicks all the good guys asses like it was nothing. Like he was some sort of super god or something and then he loses and none of the good guys died. Like what the forget.

How many marvel movies were hyping this endgame movie to make thanos seem like a super loving god only for 2 heroes to be killed lol