what is your religion/thoughts on religion

Poll

religion?

christianity (any branch, non-demoninational, etc)
19 (38%)
islam
1 (2%)
judaism
1 (2%)
buddhism
3 (6%)
hinduism
1 (2%)
other/unofficial
4 (8%)
irreligious/atheist
21 (42%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: what is your religion/thoughts on religion  (Read 3063 times)

just curious to what peoples religion is if any, have been going to a christian church for a while now and have become very christian and religious recently so i just want to see whats going on with others

my brain is a donut
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:41:47 PM by Biqus »

Im a lemon I dont have a religon.

you forgot catholicism
i included all categories of christian beliefs just under the poll option christianity, this includes catholics and others

i pray to the pusillanimous individual

Agnostic. There are too many discrepancies that are left up to the imagination and interpretation of the individual reading any form of scripture. I've read the old testament, the new testament, and so on. They're stories. That's it. I enjoy a good story every now and then but creating multiple covenants out of it and denying the possibility of death is silly. We're all born to die.

If there is a god, cool. If there isn't, whatever.

Atheist here, technically agnostic. I don't get the point in assuming a deistic god exists since you could never really find evidence of that--thus I don't really lean on being agnostic so much.

Hail satan!! Hehehehehehe!!

agnostic as well. used to think atheism was that and got funny looks from some people the few times i mentioned i was “atheist”