whatre your biggest fears/phobias

Author Topic: whatre your biggest fears/phobias  (Read 2965 times)

i don't know if theres a specific phobia for it but something like this

where its just an endless void and theres no one or nothing and it seems like it goes on forever and you can't leave it because there's nothing and no end to it so you're just stuck in this endless featureless place and you Die scares me
also thalassophobia and claustrophobia

to be honest forget The Sun.

geben wins that stuff is the scariest thing i can think of good lord

(except for the sea part sorry pal but the Ocean Rocks

i don't know if theres a specific phobia for it but something like this

where its just an endless void and theres no one or nothing and it seems like it goes on forever and you can't leave it because there's nothing and no end to it so you're just stuck in this endless featureless place and you Die scares me
also thalassophobia and claustrophobia

https://xkcd.com/505/

tornadoes
big bugs
being rejected by cubone :(

tornadoes
big bugs
being rejected by cubone :(
take a Shower

fear of failure
fear of a stuffty miserable future
fear of being robbed or burglarized
fear of identity theft
fear of forgetting to unclip in time

i've always thought this kind of environment is actually pretty cool

i don't like gore

agoraphobia

screw crowds

actual phobias?
i have very few, mainly a weird fear of heights that has only seemed to kick in whenever im rappelling higher than 30 feet. otherwise i dont really seem afraid.
i also have some fear that i wont be able to achieve my current goal of becoming an army ranger

i dont really have any fears that like actively freak me the forget out, im not afraid of heights but i really hate the idea of trying to find my way in dark rooms with no lights

y'all ever had an existential crCIA? that's the most terrifying stuff i can think of
this and mannequins - i actively avoid those evil forgeters and if i see one i just wanna forgetiong punch it in the |loving FACE