Snakeybus - Basically Crazy Taxi mixed with Snake (out now!)

Author Topic: Snakeybus - Basically Crazy Taxi mixed with Snake (out now!)  (Read 2400 times)

damn this looks fun, imagine if there were multiplayer
i actually thought that's what this was when i first saw the trailer, then i realized it's all the same bus and how freakin long it all is lol
that would be awesome tho
fair point - we’ll see how this pans out. never heard of snakebird before, but yeah this game does give off the feeling of short lived entertainment. id question if thats a bad thing though - its definitely a well executed aesthetic and feel and the fact its gaining even minor attention means it’ll probably actually make a decent buck. its essentially a modern arcade game except you dont have to leave home with 3 pounds of quarters. arcade games almost by definition are tiny brain little depth.
ya pretty much this. that's basically crazy taxi anyway, going on for a few minutes before inevitably running out of time or in this case running out of space, with the same kinda deal of lasting longer the better u do

also btw one of the devs mentioned a couple times that they'd continue to update this game with new free content if it does well so there's that!

turns out there will be a minimap showing where ur whole bus-body is! dunno how effective it'll rly be but it's pretty interesting at least (shown in the blurry twitter gif below)
https://twitter.com/indiefrankdev/status/1126675300488605696
game releases in less than 24 hours, i may or may not be able to play it immediately cus i have a final tomorrow but hey i'll have something to look forward to!

it's out now for $9 on steam

it's out now for $9 on steam
It's also 10% off until the 17th

turns out there will be a minimap showing where ur whole bus-body is! dunno how effective it'll rly be but it's pretty interesting at least (shown in the blurry twitter gif below)
https://twitter.com/indiefrankdev/status/1126675300488605696
game releases in less than 24 hours, i may or may not be able to play it immediately cus i have a final tomorrow but hey i'll have something to look forward to!
how to improve your game by 500% using one image on the screen. Now I can justify purchasing the game

looks interesting but nauseating

penn and teller took too much weed and this is what they see

how to improve your game by 500% using one image on the screen. Now I can justify purchasing the game
actually it just seems to be ur entire journey and not what i said but regardless there's at least a jump jet button with a reasonably long cooldown if u end up in a tight situation
looks interesting but nauseating
u don't have to play in first person like in the gifs there's an outside view too