internet historian - the fall of 76

Author Topic: internet historian - the fall of 76  (Read 1974 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjyeCdd-dl8
the story of todd howard's greatest creation
edit: 20:54 - lord tony ur famous now
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 12:29:41 PM by Mr Queeba »

pls just get this fking engine compatible with online instance, multiplayer questline framework and dedicated servers thats all it needs Q_Q
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:44:15 AM by sleep »

pls just get this fking engine compatible with online instance, multiplayer questline framework and dedicated servers thats all it needs Q_Q
Or maybe just a new engine entirely.

That's awesome lol I wasn't expecting to be in this video.

I wish I could bump my reddit post with this video but the f76 reddit banned me.

I wish I could bump my reddit post with this video but the f76 reddit banned me.

lmao

tony is already drunk like 24/7
why would he buy post-apocalyptic rum

tony is already drunk like 24/7
why would he buy post-apocalyptic rum
to weaponize his autism

was the reason for criticizing f76 for being such a failure

Tony you're literally in everything by chance. Adult swim, buzzfeed, youtuber reviews. What the hell are you doing lmao?

Tony you're literally in everything by chance. Adult swim, buzzfeed, youtuber reviews. What the hell are you doing lmao?
no-lifeing the internet probably

I'm on buzzfeed? Where.

was the reason for criticizing f76 for being such a failure

Duh. That reddit is full of white knight moderators.

What was that? He can't hear you over his internet stardom