If you like censorship and you know it clap your hands!

Poll

Do you hate and denounce censorship?

Yes
13 (26.5%)
No, because I hate free speech.
3 (6.1%)
No, because I'm Antifa
7 (14.3%)
No, because I'm a Communist
9 (18.4%)
No, because Imma go take a stuff on my cousin's car SO forget YOU!
3 (6.1%)
Well no, but actually yes.
5 (10.2%)
Well yes, but actually no.
4 (8.2%)
What's going on? woah, WOAH!
5 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: If you like censorship and you know it clap your hands!  (Read 3987 times)

ha ha cool thread mat.... cu tomorow i have foot ball practise

ha ha cool thread mat.... cu tomorow i have foot ball practise
my name trey i gota basketball game tomorrow

master matthew is a living example of why you should go to school

This thread is a good example of why Matthew and people like him rely on "Reactive" argumentative tactics. His legitimate beliefs cannot stand on their own either due to poor reasoning skills or lack of basic research into the topics he acts like he cares so much about. That's why he throws out bait responses or tries to goad people into a position where he can turn the argument on them, because it's the only environment he can actually 'own' people.
OP isn't into politics because he cares deeply about the topics he's always thrusting himself into, he's doing it because he enjoys the discourse for the sake of the discourse. He's a drama whore, for a lack of a better word. He gets his kicks from putting people down or making them look stupid.

Also before small brained matty decides to try and call me a hypocrite because I'm a huge meany to him, I poke fun and give stuff towards Matthew and the likes to scrutinize them. This is because I think a lot of their posts fall into the territory of misinformation or sensationalism, which in turn poisons any actual healthy discourse.

If people like OP can post whatever the hell they want without being scrutinized, they start controlling narratives in bad faith and that usually leads to groups of people targeting users and bullying them off the platform. I still like hanging around this place, so I'd prefer this not to happen.

You know for once i actually agree with master matthew. All i want to do is distribute child research on the internet, and yet the government keeps CENSORING it like the absolute bastards they are. That prick OBAMA won't even let me make a gab account

Also before small brained matty decides to try and call me a hypocrite because I'm a huge meany to him, I poke fun and give stuff towards Matthew and the likes to scrutinize them. This is because I think a lot of their posts fall into the territory of misinformation or sensationalism, which in turn poisons any actual healthy discourse.

If people like OP can post whatever the hell they want without being scrutinized, they start controlling narratives in bad faith and that usually leads to groups of people targeting users and bullying them off the platform. I still like hanging around this place, so I'd prefer this not to happen.
You mean like the facebook?
Like twitter, like youtube?

Holy stuff, talk about projection.

LOL case in point

because breaking a TOS is the same as literally lying about news and arguing in bad faith just to stir stuff up?

what the forget kind of argument is this? these are two completely different things?

what you just said is equivalent to:
ike: "i dont want people to start murdering random people in the street they should be jailed"
matt: "YOU MEAN LIKE THE MILITARY? TALK ABOUT PROJECTION"

they are two completely separate instances of a bad thing yet for some reason you equate them??

also ike is 100% right, all you do is argue in bad faith and try to dunk on people with the stufftiest arguments on the planet

i swear like 80% of your topics i've tried to respond to you with a measured and well thought out response but i'm always the last one to type in the thread. you let your thread intentionally die and then the next day you post some handicapped stuff with the title "LOL ITS OK TO BE WHITE" or something and it starts all over

i could dig up like 3 threads where as soon as i directly disprove your point you let the thread die without responding to me because you only know how to answer with one liners or 20 iq arguments

not gonna lie 1984 was a pretty stuff book. its not even about communism

You take that back!

1984 was a tragedy masterpiece.

1984 is what you read if ur depressed and paranoid and want confirmation that life is meaningless

its well written but jesus its so depressing and bleak, could have portrayed that just as well without being so negative. i vastly prefer aldous huxley’s brave new world, which more accurately portrays the potential end of modern society now that we really are living in an age of mass media and bottomless content