What are you think of brickadia

Author Topic: What are you think of brickadia  (Read 20193 times)

it's pretty alright last i checked (which to be fair has been a while) but a lotta people here seem to blindly hate it so

i dont know what to think of it because i've seen barely anything of it

very promising, just dev's slow at the moment

developed by a bunch of arrogant losers
a bit like you, no?

welcome to animal planet. ill be your host.
here we see players who missed the massive key drops and/or got banned from the server in their natural habitat where they jerk off to how the devs are losers or whatever

here we see players who missed the massive key drops and/or got banned from the server in their natural habitat where they jerk off to how the devs are losers or whatever
Shill

have fun with your 0 player tech demo with no mod support

brickadia mongrels shine my shoes

Is it confirmed Brickadia won't have mod support? Otherwise you guys are just jumping the gun here

Is it confirmed Brickadia won't have mod support? Otherwise you guys are just jumping the gun here
from what i was told the mod support in brickadia is going to be extremely limited since mods will have to be curated directly through the moderation team and the game won't support certain types of mods

Is it confirmed Brickadia won't have mod support?

It was confirmed the second they announced it was on Unreal

I hate it because it's on Unreal.

if only my blockland clone could get far but I don't know stuff about unity so i'm making the sounds and textures, and the guy developing it doesn't know much about unity. this other guy on the dev team is making the minifig model but i haven't heard anything farther from it
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 08:01:35 PM by SuperMalleo64 »