What are you think of brickadia

Author Topic: What are you think of brickadia  (Read 19265 times)

yes, but with unreal engine you can require/force clients to download mods for the assets/code, if required. this really goes for any game, things like weapons and vehicle properties (so client can accurately do prediction). only server scripts dont require clients to have the scripts as well (think like farming - clients dont control or calculate plant growth, only the server does).

now you can use blender to make mods without a converter
but you can only use mods at end of development

I don't fully understand the aspect of Unreal Engine entirely, so excuse my brain if I happen to be wrong with this question, but once mod support is a thing, unless it already is and I don't realize. Would this mean that people would need to also have whatever mods you put on your server for them to work correctly sorta like as if it was a client sided material?

No, part of the mod support we don't have yet is things like clients always automatically downloading mods that servers use. That is a required feature that the game won't be considered done without.
This is why there isn't an entirely clear line defining what counts as mod support, since the assets system already is a form of mod support.

yes, but with unreal engine you can require/force clients to download mods for the assets/code, if required.

This is not a feature of the Unreal Engine, rather something we're doing.

but you can only use mods at end of development

As is pretty typical, you generally can't make mods for games that aren't released.

looks really cool, I'd like a try (wink wink developers)

yall gotta realise theres no wonder why the devs and br community are ignoring the blf and talking down to it - when your legit complaints are being posted in a forum known for constant stuffposting and being filled with autistic rejects, theres no wonder why theyd be ignored

post your complaints on the discord or through their email on the website. if youve been banned from the discord then damn you must be an actual idiot, glad youre banned
Probably shouldn't be stuffting on the only community who thinks your game is worth a damn, this is a good way to make people not interested in it. You're effectively biting the hands that feed you.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:43:06 PM by Mr. Bones »

Probably shouldn't be stuffting on the only community who thinks your game is worth a damn, this is a good way to make people not interested in it. You're effectively biting the hands that feed you.
Should probably mention K3 is not a moderator or part of the dev team, his opinions are his own. Not agreeing or disagreeing with either of you, just making sure people know that.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 08:19:37 AM by chrisbot6 »

Should probably mention K3 is not a moderator or part of the dev team, his opinions are his own. Not agreeing or disagreeing with either of you, just making sure people know that.
lmao like kenko could ever pull his head outta his ass enough to actually work on something with a team

y'know the amount of people who have left the forums in favour for discords that are actually administrated? im talking about the BLF specifically rather then the blockland community as a whole, a percentage of it not even using the forums anymore due to it being unbearably bad

lmao like kenko could ever pull his head outta his ass enough to actually work on something with a team
wtf did i ever do to you

r00d / 10

see now this is unprovoked flaming

wtf did i ever do to you
right so while i was typin that up i was mostly thinkin about when u said stuff like this
yall gotta realise theres no wonder why the devs and br community are ignoring the blf and talking down to it - when your legit complaints are being posted in a forum known for constant stuffposting and being filled with autistic rejects, theres no wonder why theyd be ignored

post your complaints on the discord or through their email on the website. if youve been banned from the discord then damn you must be an actual idiot, glad youre banned
and this
the absolute state of the forums
it seemed to me that like 9/10 times yer an alright guy but for those 1/10 times youre just irritatingly angry about the current state of the forums and the game n such but clearly i was just overreacting to somebody else’s opinions about the forum

wouldve been a lot better if i just didnt post that at all seeing as it was completely uncalled for, so sorry about the unnecessary diss man

right so while i was typin that up i was mostly thinkin about when u said stuff like this  and this it seemed to me that like 9/10 times yer an alright guy but for those 1/10 times youre just irritatingly angry about the current state of the forums and the game n such but clearly i was just overreacting to somebody else’s opinions about the forum
wouldve been a lot better if i just didnt post that at all seeing as it was completely uncalled for, so sorry about the unnecessary diss man
thanks for apologising tho. i also admit i was aggressive and flaming in that second quote which was also uncalled for
apologies like this dont happen often here so thanks again

Then why is he speaking on behalf of you all?

he cant stop kenko from talking....? at no point have they been relying on him to speak, otherwise they wouldnt have posted in this thread themselves to answer questions and concerns...

Why do you talk on behalf of Blockland community?

I personally don’t feel stuff on, and I doubt players who’s enjoying Blockland as of right now feel that way neither.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 12:59:02 AM by MrLoL² »